Curry Rolls - Where art thou? (1 Viewer)

I'm from Cork, dude, born & bred. The chipper is Dino's pizza. KCs in Douglas, where I'm from, is reckoned to be one of the best chippers in the city...that's where I would have had potato pies from back in the day. Next time you're in Cork you should visit KCs and try their potato pies :)

I certainly shall. I would de down working in Douglas often enough.

Damo- I am too intrigued not to give one of these a shot:

scottish-deep-fried-pizza-05-1000.jpg

When I was a kid I used to get those funny little 6 inch frozen mini pizzas you cook under the grill and would put extra cheese on them then put it between two slices of buttered batch bread with loads of vinegar. I think I'll be able for at least half a deep fried variety.

fuck, pics just are not going to do it for me. please get someone to video it.

edit - sorry for hijacking. did you get a curry roll into you in the end?

Dunno if it was said before, but the Golden Chip in Phibsboro does a lovely Curry Roll.

Pizza Crunch in Glasgow at the weekend was gorgeous . Cheese and tomato sauce on fried bread. How could you go wrong?

Battered footlong black pudding was a bridge to far for me. Not for the skinning girls wearing belts as skirts though. They were having it with curry sauce and a single.

fuck, pics just are not going to do it for me. please get someone to video it.

edit - sorry for hijacking. did you get a curry roll into you in the end?

Not had a take away since but planning on one tonight for the Friday Film night - so I'll let u know...

I liek the look of those potato things..

Dunno if it was said before, but the Golden Chip in Phibsboro does a lovely Curry Roll.

/QUOTE]

The Curry Rolls from there were great and the chips not bad and big portions too. I think we have a knew chipper CHEERS!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back