Pathfinder (1 Viewer)

Trouser-buttering is a something of which I know two of the most crustiest of crusties from Denmark to be guilty of, along with clothe-burial, but I've yet to hear of any guilty Hiberno-crusties...come on, name it, shame it!

20061002.gif

i tried to be a crusty when i was younger but the "dreadlocks" made the back of my neck go into a horrible green pussy rash. ill just have to make do with listening to the beats

Fuckin close one Barney. Consider yourself lucky you got out when you did. Otherwise you could have found yourself in a sort of subcultural twilight-zone, stuck somewhere between a punk and a metal, never to return. You desperately curse your precarious sense of fashion as it continues to hold back your everyday social life, unable to leave due to a wayward sense of indecency...

But then, you remember, it's actually deadly. PUNK METAL BASTARDS.

only just seen this movie.....it was accused of trying to rip off apocalypto but i'd say it's more like lord of the rings meets last of the mohicans, minus the acting. the fighting while dangling off a cliff face was good, couldn't make out what was going on in half the fight scenes though. and all the murky background colour was like that annoying shit they did for all the main elf scenes in lord of the rings, it made it look like pictures from a cheap 'mystic landscapes' calendar from a bargain bookshop.

this is definitely the worst movie i saw this year
and i'm watching 2-3 movie a day at work
what a crap

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back