Paris - cheap accommodation (1 Viewer)

hoping to head to Paris for a few days at Easter.

last time I was there got a handily priced Airbnb apartment up around Barbes/Montmarte while I was there.

Having a look earlier, it seems to be a lot more expensive generally Airbnb wise these days. Any recommendations for nice Cheapish hotels/Guesthouse etc. ?

Last edited:
hoping to head to Paris for a few days at Easter.

last time I was there got a handily priced Airbnb apartment up around Barbes/Montmarte while I was there.

Having a look earlier, it seems to be a lot more expensive generally Airbnb wise these days. Any recommendations for nice Cheapish hotels/Guesthouse etc. ?
I've been using shit like booking.com when I look for places because I don't want to support airbnb. I mean, there's places on there that are no doubt listed on airbnb too, but at least I'm not using that fuckin site.

Don't know about the area you specified but I was there in October and stayed in Belleville which was really nice. Loads of decent places to eat and drink with a great park in the middle of it.

Hotel Scarlett - Official Site - Paris 20th arrondissement - smalls rooms as with everywhere of that price but comfy.
I think for the second time this year I owe you a thanks for that hotel recommendation. Perfect for what I was looking for last week.

any similar suggestions for London by the way?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back