Paris - cheap accommodation (1 Viewer)

hoping to head to Paris for a few days at Easter.

last time I was there got a handily priced Airbnb apartment up around Barbes/Montmarte while I was there.

Having a look earlier, it seems to be a lot more expensive generally Airbnb wise these days. Any recommendations for nice Cheapish hotels/Guesthouse etc. ?

Last edited:
hoping to head to Paris for a few days at Easter.

last time I was there got a handily priced Airbnb apartment up around Barbes/Montmarte while I was there.

Having a look earlier, it seems to be a lot more expensive generally Airbnb wise these days. Any recommendations for nice Cheapish hotels/Guesthouse etc. ?
I've been using shit like booking.com when I look for places because I don't want to support airbnb. I mean, there's places on there that are no doubt listed on airbnb too, but at least I'm not using that fuckin site.

Don't know about the area you specified but I was there in October and stayed in Belleville which was really nice. Loads of decent places to eat and drink with a great park in the middle of it.

Hotel Scarlett - Official Site - Paris 20th arrondissement - smalls rooms as with everywhere of that price but comfy.
I think for the second time this year I owe you a thanks for that hotel recommendation. Perfect for what I was looking for last week.

any similar suggestions for London by the way?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back