Pandamonium! this Thursday (3 Viewers)

angel pier

they were great. at one stage that guitarist fella had was lifting the whole bar in his hands while still being able to play a deadly aul riff. he should give lessons. i need lessons.

I'm finding it hard to visualise this.:D

So sad that I missed the debut of Groom's HOT new band member!
Speaking of members, M.Knight's penis IS impressive.
Angel Pier kept me at the gig. Tightest band I've seen in a LOOOOOOOONG time! The drummer Mark's (from Autamata) harmonies were gorgeous! The guitar player was brilliantly enthusiastic and skilled. Lead vocals were good. Last show with their bass player Slevin, so don't know what their plans are.
Defo thumbs up for the rock. Would see them again and recommed them to a friend.

I think I know who all you people are then....to see at least.

people who go to every gig ever....not that I do, but every one I do go to I see you all at them.

snakybus, I'll say hello next time.

I didn't stay for Angel Pier. It was a school night and the gig was running a little later than is healthy for someone my age! I've been impressed by them from what I've heard so far.

Micheal Knight is great, even if he wouldn't play 'I did it Biff's way' for me. I'd love to see him with a full band though. I thought the guitar stuff was great - not that its not great on the piano, but it was a nice change.

I thought the musical show were really good too. I look forward to hearing more from them, though I'm guessing I'd like them better live rather than them being something I'd listen to on my ipod or whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back