Pad Thai??? (1 Viewer)

diep in ranelagh do amazing tofu pad thai. dunno what the non-veggie version is like but pretty much all their food is amazing so it's probably good. and they do takeout. not quite city centre but yumtastic.

Yeah. I should be banned from the food forum. For my own good like.

Nobody talks about Supermacs in here, so I'm lost.

there's a place on pearce street, below apache pizza that does it, but it's pretty fucking rank. it's all too sweet and the like. does anyone know how to make a good pad thai?

also here are some of my thighs

thigh%20opaque.jpg

and some of my thai's :
IMG_8083%20traditional%20thai%20(ok).jpg

there's a place on baggot street between ely place and pembroke street. it's up a few steps, restaurant not take away. i remember the veggie pad thai being pretty good and under a tenner, i think.

this thread is putting me in a great mood for my birthday dinner in diep tomorrow. i'm going to be totally pad thai'd ourravit.

Super Dexta said:
this thread is putting me in a great mood for my birthday dinner in diep tomorrow. i'm going to be totally pad thai'd ourravit.

i used to work in diep le shaker. back in the day. lovely food it was. the chef would make us stuff not on the menu cause he was damn cool. they were the days.

argh i want it to be my birthday dinner right now. i am also going to have those giant pink cocktails that get me ridiculously drunk, as you can see me doing here after my graduation:

IM000864.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back