Overstepping boundaries? (1 Viewer)

but..that's the dream ..??

039_41045.jpg
no. no it's not.

The housemate was probably slamming the door when he left in revenge for something else. It's a slippery slope when housemates start with that kind of retaliatory behaviour.

I moved a couch 90 degrees and gave her a desk so the computer wasn't on the kitchen table making it unusable for its intended purpose. That's hardly psycho rearranging. It was the cleaning that did it. You would have thought the cooker top was orange with all the pasta sauce remains baked on it. Now it's white.

I made a point of eating my dinner AT the kitchen table last night, like a normal human instead of in my room or over the sink. What bothers me now is the showers, or lack of showers. Granted I went out for a quick pint last night but there was no, "I just showered (or took a bath rather) smell when I got back. Again this morning up at 8:15 and out the door at 8:30 without washing. So 2 days after a flight and no washing? Yikes. Before I just assumed she showered later in the day because she was home studying. Now I just think she's dirty. And with all her toiletries, for no apparent bathing purpose, I have never seen a toothbrush or toothpaste.

No offence, but you are clearly fucking mental.

One of my old housemates once told people I cleaned myself with a brillo pad because he found the one I'd just used to clean the bath in the bathroom. Mental.

:D

I had an old facecloth in the bathroom that I used to clean the bath and toilet with and I'd put it in a basket beside the toilet. The scabby bollix I was sharing with used to wash himself with it all the time. I never told him I was cleaning the jax with it.

Monday - Knackered. Sleep through work. Home. Pyjamas. Wine. 'Veg'. Bed.

Tuesday - Knackered. Sleep through work. Home. Pyjamas. Wine. GREYS ANATOMY. 'Flake'. Bed.

Wednesday - Knackered. Sleep through work. Home. Pyjamas. Wine. 'Chill'. Bed.

Thursday - Knackered. Sleep through work. Home. Pyjamas. Wine. APPLY FAKE TAN. Bed.

Friday - Knackered. Slighly less tired in work. Pissed. Really pissed. Fall on dance floor. Black-out walk home. Buy €30 worth of food in Abrakebabra. Get most of it on the floor. Fall asleep in own sick.

Saturday - Shops. Bottle of Water. Really pissed. Fall on dance floor. Black-out walk home. Maybe get fingered by some big shirt collared shit-for brains. Buy €30 worth of food in Abrakebabra. Get most of it on the floor. Fall asleep in own sick.

Sunday - Duvet. 'Veg'. Blues. Sadness. Friends. Long for Steve Jones. 'How to lose a guy in 10 days'. Cry. Purge. Bombay Pantry. Wine. Bed.

I LOATHE these women. They're like Warchild in Point Break. They only live to get radical.

Signed,

Bodhi

patmainsbiz.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back