Overstepping boundaries? (1 Viewer)

but he went to the trouble of stealing the mirror from the bathroom in the middle of the night to help him see over the thing...i know because i noticed it was missing when i was brushing my hair..he also rang in sick to work the next time i stayed over in the hopes of seeing something he shouldnt..pervert..he actually totally gives me the creeps..and i saw his bebo the other day...i should have befriended him..

Wait. Am I lost? Where's the thread about the re-arranging of the furniture in the flat?

Yeah. She came back. That was somewhere around page 20. She freaked out a little but things have settled back down to the way they used to be. Then, I believe, a sexual pervert entered the picture and the thread went off in a different direction.

oh I missed that bit completely. What are Reece's pieces?

EDIT. Nevermind. I see that Hershey makes them. Enough said.

EDIT. Nevermind. I see that Hershey makes them. Enough said.

right.
Two sayings I particularly like, a US one, Hershey's / Hershey Squirts for diarrhea

(And, "learning Norwegian" is a Finnish one for reefing your guts up.)

Hershey Squirts was very apt though I thought.

i once shared a house with 3 girls. 3 country girls. 3 civil servant country girls.

oh, the stories. it was so bad i moved back home to mammy and daddy.

Sweet Jesus! Me too.

Off the South Circular Road? Did they go to Copper Face Jacks a lot? Was there a pile of Bon Jovi videos beside the TV?

he looked over the door that one time because he was worried about the racket and commotion coming from your bedroom. just incase it was you and yer man, and not wanting to disturb the rutting, he had a quick peep over the door to make sure it wasnt skangers ripping the place apart and wrecking all your stuff. in return he gets a jizzy toothbrush and scurrilous rumours spread around about him and all his friends cast him out. nice one

the rythmic noise outside the door was probably him dousing holy water on the room so God would forgive you for your sinful ways

im sure it got back to him that we knew..

I'm not so sure. But I think about it everytime I see him. He got a girlfriend in the end didn't he? Then for a while he seemed to have millions of girlfriends, some of whom had other boyfriends and there were stories of people being after him (to beat him up) and the like. I think I'll make the trip out home this weekend, meet up with him and tell him the jizz story over coffee. Then I'll say: "how does that make you feel?" and drop a menacing chuckle.

Will report back.

one of my exes lived with the weirdest dude of all time who at one time got his jollies by looking through the window on the top of the door at us doing stuff..when we found out we didnt know if it was the first time or what so were suitably freaked out..so the ex covers up the window thing over the door that he had been looking through..so next time were up to stuff we hear this noise outside the door..a rhythmic kind of noise..he was obviously having a wank outside the door..disgusting stuff...so to get my own back i rubbed peeping toms toothbrush in the ex's jizz when there was some on the bed...never told him obviously..

i'll get my coat..

Did you ever know that you’re my hero?

I'm not so sure. But I think about it everytime I see him. He got a girlfriend in the end didn't he? Then for a while he seemed to have millions of girlfriends, some of whom had other boyfriends and there were stories of people being after him (to beat him up) and the like. I think I'll make the trip out home this weekend, meet up with him and tell him the jizz story over coffee. Then I'll say: "how does that make you feel?" and drop a menacing chuckle.

Will report back.

Did you ever know that you’re my hero?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back