Overstepping boundaries? (1 Viewer)

one of my exes lived with the weirdest dude of all time who at one time got his jollies by looking through the window on the top of the door at us doing stuff..when we found out we didnt know if it was the first time or what so were suitably freaked out..so the ex covers up the window thing over the door that he had been looking through..so next time were up to stuff we hear this noise outside the door..a rhythmic kind of noise..he was obviously having a wank outside the door..disgusting stuff...so to get my own back i rubbed peeping toms toothbrush in the ex's jizz when there was some on the bed...never told him obviously..

i'll get my coat..

Monday - Knackered. Sleep through work. Home. Pyjamas. Wine. 'Veg'. Bed.

Tuesday - Knackered. Sleep through work. Home. Pyjamas. Wine. GREYS ANATOMY. 'Flake'. Bed.

Wednesday - Knackered. Sleep through work. Home. Pyjamas. Wine. 'Chill'. Bed.

Thursday - Knackered. Sleep through work. Home. Pyjamas. Wine. APPLY FAKE TAN. Bed.

Friday - Knackered. Slighly less tired in work. Pissed. Really pissed. Fall on dance floor. Black-out walk home. Buy €30 worth of food in Abrakebabra. Get most of it on the floor. Fall asleep in own sick.

Saturday - Shops. Bottle of Water. Really pissed. Fall on dance floor. Black-out walk home. Maybe get fingered by some big shirt collared shit-for brains. Buy €30 worth of food in Abrakebabra. Get most of it on the floor. Fall asleep in own sick.

Sunday - Duvet. 'Veg'. Blues. Sadness. Friends. Long for Steve Jones. 'How to lose a guy in 10 days'. Cry. Purge. Bombay Pantry. Wine. Bed.

I LOATHE these women. They're like Warchild in Point Break. They only live to get radical.

Signed,

Bodhi

patmainsbiz.jpg

Watch out David McWilliams...

one of my exes lived with the weirdest dude of all time who at one time got his jollies by looking through the window on the top of the door at us doing stuff..when we found out we didnt know if it was the first time or what so were suitably freaked out..so the ex covers up the window thing over the door that he had been looking through..so next time were up to stuff we hear this noise outside the door..a rhythmic kind of noise..he was obviously having a wank outside the door..disgusting stuff...so to get my own back i rubbed peeping toms toothbrush in the ex's jizz when there was some on the bed...never told him obviously..

i'll get my coat..

Waaahh

i'll get my coat..
holy moses.

to be fair you should also keep in mind that he was a peeping tom!!
it was a dual purpose "holy moses" - holy moses that's gross and holy moses that guy's a freak.

also, holy moses that you used the word "jizz"....for some reason, i had this wholesome, innocent image of you...now it's all premarital sex with jizz flying everywhere....

i'll get my coat..

That is horrific! Him that is, not you rubbing the toothbrush in the jizz - that was class!

i'll get my coat..

Yikes. Now That's mental. On both parts.

im not a mental!!to be honest he totally had it coming..we once got back to the house and there was a wet patch on the exes bed..even though he hadnt spent the previous night there...so obviously yucky housemate had been having himself a good time..on his mates bed..yuck..

i'll get my coat..

But did ye ever confront this sexual deviant?

nope..i wanted the ex to but he wouldnt..and considering he was one of the ex's friends who he had known years i didnt wanna go causing rows..but we did tell the other dude and girl living in the house cos we thought he might be peeping on them too..and the girl told EVERYBODY!so im sure it got back to him that we knew..

nope..i wanted the ex to but he wouldnt..and considering he was one of the ex's friends who he had known years i didnt wanna go causing rows..but we did tell the other dude and girl living in the house cos we thought he might be peeping on them too..and the girl told EVERYBODY!so im sure it got back to him that we knew..

So he stayed friends with the ex, the status quo was maintained, even though he used to watch yis having sex over the top of the door? Your ex is mentaller than the peeping tom not bringing it up. Unless of course they orchestrated the whole thing TOGETHER.

he looked over the door that one time because he was worried about the racket and commotion coming from your bedroom. just incase it was you and yer man, and not wanting to disturb the rutting, he had a quick peep over the door to make sure it wasnt skangers ripping the place apart and wrecking all your stuff. in return he gets a jizzy toothbrush and scurrilous rumours spread around about him and all his friends cast him out. nice one

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back