Overstepping boundaries? (1 Viewer)

I'm not so sure. But I think about it everytime I see him. He got a girlfriend in the end didn't he? Then for a while he seemed to have millions of girlfriends, some of whom had other boyfriends and there were stories of people being after him (to beat him up) and the like. I think I'll make the trip out home this weekend, meet up with him and tell him the jizz story over coffee. Then I'll say: "how does that make you feel?" and drop a menacing chuckle.

Will report back.

that would be genius...although i would be worried that ,as some people have said, it added something extra to the proceedings for him..cos at the time we couldnt figure out which one of us he probably wanted to look at!!

hermie: from what i can remember after the peeping and the wet patches found, doors started to be locked with every possession either of us owned behind it...

A friend of an old work mate of mine had all kinds of troubles with his housemates and got into actual fistfights with some of them so the day he was leaving he took the most horrid of all revenges.

He took the tub of butter out of the fridge, scooped out all the butter, took a shit in it and covered it over with the butter so they would only find the fresh turd after a few days of butter usage.

Some people claim this is an ubran myth and that they've heard the same story from other people but I never have.

A friend of an old work mate of mine had all kinds of troubles with his housemates and got into actual fistfights with some of them so the day he was leaving he took the most horrid of all revenges.

He took the tub of butter out of the fridge, scooped out all the butter, took a shit in it and covered it over with the butter so they would only find the fresh turd after a few days of butter usage.

Some people claim this is an ubran myth and that they've heard the same story from other people but I never have.
butter the devil you know eh?

Monday - Knackered. Sleep through work. Home. Pyjamas. Wine. 'Veg'. Bed.

Tuesday - Knackered. Sleep through work. Home. Pyjamas. Wine. GREYS ANATOMY. 'Flake'. Bed.

Wednesday - Knackered. Sleep through work. Home. Pyjamas. Wine. 'Chill'. Bed.

Thursday - Knackered. Sleep through work. Home. Pyjamas. Wine. APPLY FAKE TAN. Bed.

Friday - Knackered. Slighly less tired in work. Pissed. Really pissed. Fall on dance floor. Black-out walk home. Buy €30 worth of food in Abrakebabra. Get most of it on the floor. Fall asleep in own sick.

Saturday - Shops. Bottle of Water. Really pissed. Fall on dance floor. Black-out walk home. Maybe get fingered by some big shirt collared shit-for brains. Buy €30 worth of food in Abrakebabra. Get most of it on the floor. Fall asleep in own sick.

Sunday - Duvet. 'Veg'. Blues. Sadness. Friends. Long for Steve Jones. 'How to lose a guy in 10 days'. Cry. Purge. Bombay Pantry. Wine. Bed.

I LOATHE these women. They're like Warchild in Point Break. They only live to get radical.

Signed,

Bodhi

patmainsbiz.jpg

whens'a your dolmio day

i've told this before but i had a friend who worked in a hotel and sometimes she used to wipe the toilet with the guests towels to punish them for having no food stashed in their rooms that she could eat.

is this same girl who interjected into conversation with Jim Morrison poems?

Have I met either of these girls Shane? They sound hot! Hook me me up Daddy - O!

Glen had some excellent revenge tips for peoples landlords somewheres 'round here, could be a gold mine for Hayworth

lads I know were about to be evicted so they left arevenge time bomb for the landlord; they stuck two cartons of milk behind the cylinder in the hot press, unscrewed the air vents and put opened packed of rashers and sausages in. Basically, they gaurenteed that two weeks later the place would smell like satans 'barse. It was a bit much really, considering they were being evicted for non payment of rent!

lads I know were about to be evicted so they left arevenge time bomb for the landlord; they stuck two cartons of milk behind the cylinder in the hot press, unscrewed the air vents and put opened packed of rashers and sausages in. Basically, they gaurenteed that two weeks later the place would smell like satans 'barse. It was a bit much really, considering they were being evicted for non payment of rent!

I don't understand people. This stuff is just plain gross. Why? I ask you? Why?

Awesome.

Knew people who did similar, put fish under the floorbards and sewn into the linings of the curtains. And ran the washing machine with porridge in it.

I don't think they wre being evicted, just moving out.

Knew people who did similar, put fish under the floorbards and sewn into the linings of the curtains. And ran the washing machine with porridge in it.

I don't think they wre being evicted, just moving out.

the effort it would take to sew a fish into a curtain. some people are filled with hatred!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back