Overstepping boundaries? (3 Viewers)

i haven't ever heard of anyone being chased for the rent for the rest of their term of lease before? irish people are too lazy for that shit

A landlord took money off a mate of mine because it was going to cost him to advertise the flat again.

But yeah, this thread...everyone stop posting...

NOW

i haven't ever heard of anyone being chased for the rent for the rest of their term of lease before? irish people are too lazy for that shit
Ours did. It was in England though.

Our ceiling collapsed. We decided to vacate the flat and not pay the last month's rent on account of how we'd nearly been killed. Landlord attempted to sue us claiming we'd pulled the ceiling down on purpose. I had taken lots of photos of the state of the flat (water dripping on bare wires etc) and he backed off. Looking back we should have sued him...

or we could have it take some mad, unexpected twist that'll keep it going for another 20 pages or so.

I just can't think of any way off hand to make that happen though

I think this all comes down to the fact that you're both women. Women are such bitches, they can never get along with eachother. Men are great.

it's all about the yin and the yang

It is sometimes said that the Chinese character for "trouble" shows two women under one roof. Such a character is possible, and would look like this
kanji-5.gif
, but there actually is no such Chinese character, though I understand that the myth lives on the internet.
http://www.friesian.com/yinyang.htm

i once shared a house with 3 girls. 3 country girls. 3 civil servant country girls.

oh, the stories. it was so bad i moved back home to mammy and daddy.

Actually, I had a conversation on the subject with a male friend of mine when I was moving back to Dublin. We both agreed that, in our experience, a mixture of both sexes works best and we spent a very long time trying to figure out why that was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back