Overstepping boundaries? (1 Viewer)

I don't think you did anything wrong, really.. You would've only been overstepping boundaries if you'd gone into her room. There's always the possibility that she might actually like the newer neater arrangement and be appreciative of the work you put in. Just make it clear to her that this is a once-off and not something you're going to be doing every weekend.

New girl moved in to our place recently and hasn't stopped cleaning and painting etc. since. The place was clean enough before just a little run down. It's great although i do feel a small bit guilty. I'll buy her a nine xmas present or something

Ah I think it should all be ok - tidying up and buying shower curtains is deadly. Building a little office for her could be dodge though - its the kind of thing that would either make me a bit uncomfortable - or possibly really grateful.

I'd be a bit careful with what you say to her - and whatever you say don't do it with notes - they're just scary and come off all passive - aggressive.

910671369_6de038f81a.jpg

http://www.passiveaggressivenotes.com/

I wouldn't say anything about it to her. If she has an issue with it, let her bring it up. Sure you only cleaned the place and it's obviously been improved by your efforts. If she has a problem with it then tell her she's a dirty bitch.

you've been incredibly nice to do all of that work - however her nose may be a tad out of joint at the thought that you just went ahead and did it.

i'd say have a chat when she gets home

you: 'look didn't wanna bug you with this while you were up to your eyes in books but there were some things about the place that were getting me down so i changed them - i think for the better, but hey obviously if you have an issue with any of it please just say and we can work something out'

her: 'eh yeah i noticed you'd been busy - nice work - how would you feel about spiltting the cost of some new matching mugs and plates'

you: 'lets go shopping'!!

:)

either way be glad your psychologist flatmante doesn't knock on your bedroom door after midnight asking you to put fake tan on her back, verbalises everyone's 'hottness rating' on tv (even during the ads) and then tells you stories about her 9 week old niece who's 'really obese'

'sake :mad:

Divide the flat in half, give yourself the big half, tell her it's a baby and if she doesn't take care of it it will die and she'll be sent to prison for life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back