Overstepping boundaries? (2 Viewers)

why? the one with the link to a film?

anyway once upon a time I shared a house with a fella who used to wear some sort of sports injury support sock type thing, and he used to leave it hanging on the kitchen press handle, so if you wanted a mug you had to touch his foot bandage thing...

so I left a note saying "hey could you leave your bandage somewhere else?!" and next day he stuck the note to my bedroom door with the words "FUCK OFF CUNT" written on it.

why? the one with the link to a film?

anyway once upon a time I shared a house with a fella who used to wear some sort of sports injury support sock type thing, and he used to leave it hanging on the kitchen press handle, so if you wanted a mug you had to touch his foot bandage thing...

so I left a note saying "hey could you leave your bandage somewhere else?!" and next day he stuck the note to my bedroom door with the words "FUCK OFF CUNT" written on it.

so, what did you do with the sock?

Maybe you should have left some like these:

1325635227_6d3b19b805.jpg

roommate2.jpg

I reckon its fair enough.
You pay rent, you live there, you have your own space and you have space that should be respected by both of you.
You just moved some of her crap out of the living area.

There is no need to live in a dump, and there is no need to ask permission to clean the place up, particularly if she was off on holidays.

I have been living in plenty of gaffs that people would gather up any of my crap I left about the place, and they would just fuck it into my room. It didn't really bother me at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back