Osama Bin Laden is dead apparently. (1 Viewer)

Yeah, despite Gadaffi's best efforts at mercilessly murdering innocents he's just not gonna get this kind of celebration when he dies

WhiteHouseCelebreationOsamaDead.jpg

poor guy :(

Yeah, despite Gadaffi's best efforts at mercilessly murdering innocents he's just not gonna get this kind of celebration when he dies

poor guy :(

I mean that no one was up in arms about it. It's generally agreed that MG has it coming and the world will be a better place without him.

Also, who honestly cares what a bunch of kids do?

Ding dong the witch is dead.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i saw written somewhere "It's amazing what Americans can achieve when the playstation network is down"

An evil man with a bloodlust to slaughter innocents. Good riddance.

So you can relate to the outrage at slaughtered innocents that has generated much of the anti-US sentiment in Afghanistan, Iraq, Lebenon, Nicaragua and Syria! Plenty of kids, women and good men died in US-backed(at least) operations in these countries yet when militant groups or indivduals mount a murderous response to the horror visited upon them in these countries we never hear the 'they had it coming' argument thrown in the direction of the USA...the USA never 'has it coming'...they are as righteous and as fundamentalist as the towelheads. All devoid of that essential critical faculty, irony.

The problem is that the pisspoor nations of brownish people have NO clout internationally & the people the US attacked are really powerless to pursue any meaningful sanction against the mighty USA....the USA however are allpowerful...they can resolve their grievances anyway they choose.

It doesn't matter how he was killed...it only matters that the western public were deemed valuable enough to be kept as onside as possible at all costs mindful of the fact that one version of events might not gain as much public approval as the other...so they nearly care what we think...and thats intruiging unless one is blindly loyal to one side or the other.

paragraph 4 contains possibly the greatest quote to ever appear on CNN. Kenna Linday, I doff my cap to you.

(CNN) -- A graphic image of what was reported to be Osama bin Laden's bloodied face, which went viral on the Internet and was plastered on the front page of newspapers around the world, is a fake.

The lower part of the photograph, which shows his partially opened mouth and graying beard, is almost identical to another image of bin Laden published years ago. The upper half shows his wounds in detail greater than that of the rest of the photo and there are unusual and abrupt shifts in the coloration of his skin.

A photographer consulted by CNN said the gruesome photograph is most definitely not real.

"I have seen a great number of poorly Photoshopped images in my time as a photographer and I can tell by the pixels that it is a fake," said Kenna Lindsay, a New York-based photographer who works with composite images.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/05/03/bin.laden.fake.photo/index.html

So you can relate to the outrage at slaughtered innocents that has generated much of the anti-US sentiment in Afghanistan, Iraq, Lebenon, Nicaragua and Syria! Plenty of kids, women and good men died in US-backed(at least) operations in these countries yet when militant groups or indivduals mount a murderous response to the horror visited upon them in these countries we never hear the 'they had it coming' argument thrown in the direction of the USA...the USA never 'has it coming'...they are as righteous and as fundamentalist as the towelheads. All devoid of that essential critical faculty, irony.

The problem is that the pisspoor nations of brownish people have NO clout internationally & the people the US attacked are really powerless to pursue any meaningful sanction against the mighty USA....the USA however are allpowerful...they can resolve their grievances anyway they choose.

It doesn't matter how he was killed...it only matters that the western public were deemed valuable enough to be kept as onside as possible at all costs mindful of the fact that one version of events might not gain as much public approval as the other...so they nearly care what we think...and thats intruiging unless one is blindly loyal to one side or the other.

You can be against the war in Iraq and still hate bin Laden.
Whatever else the US did they were still right to take this guy out.

I agree. The US are plenty wrong in plenty of the abhorrent shit they do (basically everything beyond their own shores), and they always have been.

but that laden fucker was a pure cunt so fuck him.

In the grand scheme of things I don't think this is really that significant and if anything it could prove seriously negative in lots of ways. One of which is when this terror campaign continues despite americans believing they have it crushed (I truly believe a lot of the rednecks see this as out-and-out victory). It might take those of lesser brain capacity a while to get their head around that one. But already they're rounding in on Pakistan so they can just invade them for the fuck of it.

I don't get the impression that the laden fucker was that involved in shit of late. So really, whats gonna change?

Also, the queen caused me to get delayed by 30 seconds on my way home the day before yesterday. I'm not happy.

My question is who gave the US the right to go into another country and kill someone? God? It's not like Bin Laden started it like.

Team America World Police.

My question is who gave the US the right to go into another country and kill someone? God? It's not like Bin Laden started it like.

yea, that bit does stink of shit a bit. Like, what if the fucker was hiding out here, would they have done the same thing? Actually they probably would.

but they think they own the world so I don't think its a major surprise. It'll be interesting to see the dynamics between themselves and China when they get overtaken (if it hasn't happened already) as the worlds largest economy.

Natural justice, an understanding with the Pakistanis that they are allies in the fight against Al Qaeda and that the $2 billion a year they get in military aid comes at a cost sometimes.
If the Pakistani military/intelligence wasn't riddled with Taliban and Qaeda sympathisers they would have been let in on it.

A good thing has happened here and hopefully this will help put a stop to the suicide-bomber route for disaffected Arabs, just as they see there is another way - a la Egypt, Tunisia, Libya, Bahrain, Syria, Yemen etc.

We are hopefully entering a new phase for the Middle East. If we can get the Israeli/Palestinian conflict sorted we are in for a new, much more peaceful, dawn.

yea, that bit does stink of shit a bit. Like, what if the fucker was hiding out here, would they have done the same thing? Actually they probably would.

but they think they own the world so I don't think its a major surprise. It'll be interesting to see the dynamics between themselves and China when they get overtaken (if it hasn't happened already) as the worlds largest economy.

For an insight into that compare Kent State to Tiananmen Square. If you think the Yanks are shit global overlords, wait'll you see what's coming if the Chinese ever do get their act together.

Who gives a fuck, when we get to get on an airplane again without the humiliation then I'll celebrate

This is pretty good. I'm fairly sure I'm gonna go and kill the Queen of England now- she's the figurehead for a country that's responsible for the deaths of fuckin loads of innocent people. I'd say launching her into the sea will be the most difficult part.

(Just to safeguard against me being arrested or murdered: this is a joke. IT'S ALL A BIG JOKE)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back