one horrible thought (1 Viewer)

seanc said:
There's a thing in the news today about a teacher getting dirty messages off girl students.

Are you the teacher in question, sugar_referee?
That's a bit vague. As someone in an all girls school, I've seen much worse. Like girls poking pencils up male teachers arses when they bend over, dry humping them behind their backs, etc etc. Probably the most undermining is when they snigger every time the teacher does something and he's getting frustrated because he doesn't know what it is. Well it was the huge armpit sweat patches and the class kept asking him to point things out on the board so they could laugh at him. How fucking nasty.

Hear about loads of Alexandra girls getting suspended for writing shit about each other on an internet hate site? I went through the said site and it's a good read. omg i hate flabbie
http://www.indymedia.ie/newswire.php?story_id=73740

i never understood how teachers could punish kids for stuff they do outside of school. Which is what's happening with this chatroom nonsense.

oooooooooh you fuckers Im a primary school Teaching Student. A lot less scary. Im 19 and I wear glasses, you think Id have the cojones to teach secondary school? NO fucking chance. I dont get hassle at all I love kids. and no, not in a sexy way.
I saw a guy when we were in third year tuck a spitball firmly but gently down our young history teachers ample decolletage as she bent to give out to him. Repugnant stuff.

oh you're all so nice and mannerly i was trying to stir up some manly banter. not stir up some manly batter , that would be hideous.
have some rep, you little scamps.

imagina having an awfull dream. it involves celine dion "singing" to you. then you wake up and its actually linda martin singing to you.:eek:

xsteox said:
imagina having an awfull dream. it involves celine dion "singing" to you. then you wake up and its actually linda martin singing to you.:eek:

thats crap.

imagine waking up and celine dion is trying to stuff her fanny up your arse. now THAT is a horrible thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back