Office-Speak phrases you hate (1 Viewer)

I have just realised how much I hate when people put the letter ending into their email signature.

Because

Thanks, Regards, Kind Regards, Cheers and any are a big hassle to type and who could be arsed picking the appropriate one for every email anyway.

There a woman in my office drives me mad saying 'did you know....' all the time. And she'll ask you a question and continue talking and answer it herself. I said it to her one day, why did she bother asking us? she was so shocked she just went back to talking continously. Open plan office can seriously suck

"PRETIUM"

Edit:
The latin-english dictionary says that "Pretium" is latin for "Pricks". But it's not.
What's the Latin for "pricks"?

wait, you need to use a dictionary to translate it

but

you disagree with the answer it's giving you?

Stoppit with your non sequiters.

I translate it from English to Latin and it says one thing. Then I translate the latin word from Latin to English and it says that that word means something else entirely! Basically, the dictionary is shit. It's an online dictionary, and it's shit.

Howandever, I think, while it would be nice for nlgbbbblth to call his co-workers "pricks" in latin, I think it would do just as well for him to ask them "whats the latin for pricks?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back