NTL / UPC / Virgin Media Broadband (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter HMD
  • Start date
  • Replies 513
  • Views 67K
  • Watchers 11
Not a broadband question but a TV related one

I have the older style set top box and over the last week the remote has stopped working

It seems the setup box has recioeved an update and now I need to reset it...maybe?

I have two handsets, tried new batteries on both but there is no signal going to the box
The TV is an old non-digital model

Has anyone else experienced this? Any quick fixes?

I have the older style set top box and over the last week the remote has stopped working

It seems the setup box has recioeved an update and now I need to reset it...maybe?

I have two handsets, tried new batteries on both but there is no signal going to the box

i'm going to ask the obvious "have you unplugged the set top box and plugged it back in again" question

Who's it with? Upc have new set top box coming out, if it's them see about an upgrade.

It's UPC, the old grey set-top box and handset

Hoping that there is something I can do to make it work. It's 30 quid for a replacement

aha

"A credit of €30 will be applied to your account once we receive the existing remote control back from you."

thats mad speed.
here, I'm on 30Mb/sec 'no contingency ratio' satelite broadband. I get 30Mb/sec when I'm plugged directly into the modem, but only about 10Mb/sec over wifi. Have a good signal strength between the puter and router. Any way to improve the speed?

@pete have they upgraded all lines
no you have to sign up for another 12 month contract to get it. i upgraded to the Horizon magic box in with the 150meg a month or so back, and that was a new contract, but still had to sign up for another new one to get the 200meg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back