Noel Gallagher Knocked over (1 Viewer)

Ah but would you wait until said assailant had been held back by four security guards like Liam does???

makes sense, doesn't it?.... why put yourself in danger when you can wait until the guy has all four limbs pinned down before you give him a kick in the nads...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

yer man couldve had a knife.

From Setzer.com

During last night's Stray Cats performance in Paris, France, what
appeared to be a switchblade knife was thrown onstage late in the show. Brian was struck in the hand by the object. Although he was quite shaken but not seriously injured by this act of complete stupidity, he tried to carry on and complete all of the songs that the Cats had intended to perform. This incident and the fear that the next item thrown may have seriously injured himself, Slim Jim Phantom or Lee Rocker made continuing the show impossible.

Because of the dangerous actions of 1 spectator, the sold-out crowd was robbed of a full program. 5999 people came out to have fun and celebrate the last Stray Cats show in Paris and 1 nutter tarnished what could have been an incredible memory for all who filled the Zenith. Thankfully, Brian's hand was only bruised and at last report, he will be fine. Had that blade taken another path, we may have been reporting a much different situation. Thankfully we are not.

Because we don't want to read pages and pages of commentary regarding
this issue (and also because of other reasons we don't want to get into)
the Fan Forum has been officially closed until further notice.

From Setzer.com

During last night's Stray Cats performance in Paris, France, what
appeared to be a switchblade knife was thrown onstage late in the show. Brian was struck in the hand by the object. Although he was quite shaken but not seriously injured by this act of complete stupidity, he tried to carry on and complete all of the songs that the Cats had intended to perform. This incident and the fear that the next item thrown may have seriously injured himself, Slim Jim Phantom or Lee Rocker made continuing the show impossible.

Because of the dangerous actions of 1 spectator, the sold-out crowd was robbed of a full program. 5999 people came out to have fun and celebrate the last Stray Cats show in Paris and 1 nutter tarnished what could have been an incredible memory for all who filled the Zenith. Thankfully, Brian's hand was only bruised and at last report, he will be fine. Had that blade taken another path, we may have been reporting a much different situation. Thankfully we are not.

Because we don't want to read pages and pages of commentary regarding
this issue (and also because of other reasons we don't want to get into)
the Fan Forum has been officially closed until further notice.

now that's shit
:eek:
leigh

Ah but would you wait until said assailant had been held back by four security guards like Liam does???

it did all happen fairly quick though, liam probably barely registered what had happened before yer man was on the ground. i kinda felt almost sorry for the pusher - he gave gallagher that amusing shove and then even managed to take to the air in his effort to escape and was only just brought back down at the very last split second.

Plus Liam Gallagher did get beaten up by Mick Hucknall.
really?!

This is quite exciting;

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/p...her-solo-album-set-for-september-2279394.html

A release date has been announced for Noel Gallagher's debut solo album.
The former Oasis guitarist has been tight lipped about the recording of his record, but today (04.03.11) its release appeared to be confirmed for September.
Yesterday a twitter account in the name NoelGDGallagher was created and a tweet was posted reading: "For clarification this is Noel's official Twitter which will be handled by both his management and himself from time to time."
Another two short tweets read: "Single release date: 22.08.2011," and "Album release date: 12.09.2011."
The account is, however, yet to be verified by the micro-blogging site as genuine.
Despite Noel claiming he wouldn't start his solo album until "well into" this year, singer Mile Kane revealed last November he was in the studio and had invited him played on a track.
He said: "I play guitar on one of his songs for Noel's album. I was only in there for a couple of hours. I did my thing."
Meanwhile Noel's brother Liam - who hasn't spoken to him since their fall-out which caused Oasis to split - said he expects the album to feature a number of tracks which were originally intended to be Oasis songs.
Referring to sessions for the band's last album, he said: "I've heard his f***ing new record 'cos I f***ing sung on half of it.
"When I was in America for 'Dig Out Your Soul' he swiped some off because he obviously knew he wanted to do a solo album."
Since Oasis' split Liam has released his debut record with new band Beady Eye.

which one is Noel again?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5vXdbGtzLI"]YouTube - Kurt Cobain Punch By Bouncer[/ame]

I was at that gig... after the gig Kurt and someone else (dave..?) were outside in a taxi and that same fecker broke the window of the taxi...

crazy night...

That club, even though this shit happened there, had a signed Nirvana kick drum head on their wall, which I always wanted to nab...

When is Noel releasing his book? No one cares about his new music, everyone cares about his interviews.

I do think it's gas to see the early Oasis videos full of beautiful models versus their fan base which is just lads in football jerseys

Last edited:
I love Noel Gallagher interviews, tells it like it is, he'd fit right in here.

Anyone see the Mark E. Smith interview? (2 part video, part of Noisey's British Masters thing on YT).

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back