No More Lonely Knights (1 Viewer)

Psychotic no 2 said:
Friday I think.
Yes indeedly, all going well. Fingers crossed the carefully-arranged picchoors don't wind up scattered all over the shop.

BTW Panty I owes you moolah, we must arrange a meet...

michaelknight said:
Yes indeedly, all going well. Fingers crossed the carefully-arranged picchoors don't wind up scattered all over the shop.

Mmm, yes, maybe the 'thank yous' will get scattered all over the shop too. :rolleyes:

I know burd, I know...
I wuz trying to make a pun on " thank you's" being scattered all over the shop, but for some reason there were less spaces between the letters when it got posted...

believe me when I say it WAS really funny before the internet ruined my joke...

michaelknight said:
Is it too late to have a moment of mature recollection and say that's what happened?

No not at all. That's totally plausible.

(Now you just need to arrange to have Lynn and myself lobotomised).

On another note altogether I got a copy of the Lost In Translation soundtrack - rocked my little world on the way to work today - Kevin Shields, Phoenix, Death In Vegas, The Jesus & Mary Chain...

cool

Psychotic no 2 said:
On another note altogether I got a copy of the Lost In Translation soundtrack - rocked my little world on the way to work today - Kevin Shields, Phoenix, Death In Vegas, The Jesus & Mary Chain...
I have that on order, I can't wait to hear it! Dudly played the new Kevin song on xfm a few weeks back and its truly beautiful...

what rocked my little world on the way to work this morning was the new WEEN ablum Qubecq... it fucking RULES!!! cant wait for the 3 hours of mayhem soon(ish)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back