No More Lonely Knights (2 Viewers)

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
So many chord changes in my head. Head feeling very sore. It's like doing my leaving again. No augmented 9ths thank God.
<Piqued>Indeed not - hmm...will have to sort that out, and quickly!</>

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
Michael, indeed be nice to session musicians. Sooo many things can go wrong on purpose otherwise.
Is that a threat?

michaelknight said:
Edel, yes, Hop, he wishes.

I think "Debonair" is prolly my favourite Glen Ponda incarnation. Although actually that's prolly only cos I can't think of any other ones.
Ferrari was another. Don't know if Panache was one too.

Why's it called the Foundation? Sounds like an early nineties rave band.

billygannon said:
Ferrari was another. Don't know if Panache was one too.

Why's it called the Foundation? Sounds like an early nineties rave band.
mmm i thought it sounded more sixties meself, but anyway...The Foundation for Law and Government (usually referred to as just "The Foundation") were the bods our car-driving hero worked for.

michaelknight said:
mmm i thought it sounded more sixties meself, but anyway...The Foundation for Law and Government (usually referred to as just "The Foundation") were the bods our car-driving hero worked for.
Oh right.... I never got into that programme. I was more of a Boon man myself. Neil Morrissey was so drea... wait... hmmmm....no... sorry, having a pansy moment.

billygannon said:
Oh right.... I never got into that programme. I was more of a Boon man myself. Neil Morrissey was so drea... wait... hmmmm....no... sorry, having a pansy moment.
I was more into his performance in that Impulse ad meself - remember the one at the fairground?

roxy said:
Well thank you michael knight for coming in.

Music was extremely good.

You've a very good radio singing voice.

very good indeed.

:)

F
i wasnt near enough to hear it but downloaded a few tracks love the sound .

We (i.e. Michael Knight and the Foundation) will be playing in Tower at 6 on Wednesday (that'll be today be the time most of you will see this) so drop in if you wish. Of course it won't be as good as the night after, before anyone thinks of doing the free gig buzz instead of the real thing (and no free CD neither).

I've unintentionally avoided this thread because it just looked so cumbersome, but I've made it. ...I've really just been off the board since before Derek and Fiona left. A few things. Yay about Wednesday's in store. Yay about Thursday! I know the Foundation are going to be amazing. Wilbur, have you a copy of the review from Sunday with Edel's kind words? Anthony, your avatar is beautifully and painfully shocking. Thank you. If you get bored with it, or just need a break, maybe we can pass it around and make sure that its always here on the board. The MK cd cover is cool...it has Ronan on it!! That IS Ronan isn't it? Does anyone have a recording of Roxy's show? Did someone mention downloads from it?

Michael, your music is amazing.

Have a great show today at Tower and on Thursday too!

Thomas

michaelknight said:
I can't wait to find out who you thought was Ro! Unless it turns out to be me of course, in which case it would be very disturbing. Thanks for the kind words.

No offence to our friend the Mumbler, but I meant Ronan Keating. He's right about the L in Michael.

By the way, I only found two of you.

You're welcome for the kind words. There's more coming too. I'll spare you the indignity of praising you while you're in the room, you'll just have to wait for the next Brown Star Records mailing.

Ta,

Thomas

I've never played a little gig in tower records before. I imagine it's a bit weird. Like the fact that first of all that there's no bar, which means you be sober. AND it's really bright. Anyone who's played these things tell me what they're like. I'm a-scared.

Anthony said:
Just wear shades

Ah yes, I've heard tell of a really cool band who used to do that...the spinsters, or the spiders or something.
Thanks for the tip. It will also make me even more unrecognisable to the general public. Tchah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back