No More Lonely Knights (1 Viewer)

I see you is online Pantyhose - got the CDs back from the printers there yesterday evening - lookin' schlick. Images correctly positioned 'n' all.

michaelknight said:
I see you is online Pantyhose - got the CDs back from the printers there yesterday evening - lookin' schlick. Images correctly positioned 'n' all.

Score!

another triumph of good natured incompatence over a total lack of technical prowess!

incidently you just strolled right on past me at the enterance to georges arcade not 5 minutes ago... swinging your big girls umbrella

Pantone247 said:
incidently you just strolled right on past me at the enterance to georges arcade not 5 minutes ago... swinging your big girls umbrella
Schwing!!!! My usual not having a notion what's going on around me head on, no doubt. I do a rather special tap routine with the brolly, it must be said.

roxy said:
Hey Mickey,

are you still on for tonight.

What's tonight Roxy?

Oh that's just Mr. Knight on the radio.

Ah I see. That's nice.

Indeed.
Yes folks that'd be me on the radiophone at 10pm, 101.6 FM. Correct Roxy?

I woke up this morning and the first thing in my head was the bassline to 'Seasons'. This has gone way too far, Richie. I want my life back.:(

I saw that the EP was reviewed in yesterday's Sunday Tribune alongside Missy Elliot, Ja Rule, Gorky's Zygotic Mynci and Blue.

You'll be happy to know that MK came off better than Blue.

Psychotic no 2 said:
I woke up this morning and the first thing in my head was the bassline to 'Seasons'. This has gone way too far, Richie. I want my life back.:(

<Must-resist-urge-to-make-smart-ass-comment>Now if you could just wake up in the morning with the ability to play it in your head,...<sorry, it just slipped out. Yes, this is where the nastiness begins>

Don't worry Edel, all the pain will be over in just a few days. And it will all have been worth it, sort of.

michaelknight said:
<Must-resist-urge-to-make-smart-ass-comment>Now if you could just wake up in the morning with the ability to play it in your head,...<sorry, it just slipped out. Yes, this is where the nastiness begins>

Don't worry Edel, all the pain will be over in just a few days. And it will all have been worth it, sort of.

Hey fucker,
I can end the pain right now if you like.

So Edel and Hop will be in this band, The Foundation?

I'm pretty sure Glen Ponda had a band called "The Foundation".

billygannon said:
So Edel and Hop will be in this band, The Foundation?

I'm pretty sure Glen Ponda had a band called "The Foundation".
Edel, yes, Hop, he wishes.

I think "Debonair" is prolly my favourite Glen Ponda incarnation. Although actually that's prolly only cos I can't think of any other ones.

So many chord changes in my head. Head feeling very sore. It's like doing my leaving again. No augmented 9ths thank God.

Michael, indeed be nice to session musicians. Sooo many things can go wrong on purpose otherwise.

I am so tired. And broke. But mainly tired. The madness will end at midnight on Thursday. Pumpkins turn into princesses etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back