No More Lonely Knights (1 Viewer)

Psychotic no 2 said:
As usual, I don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about. I'll bring along your copy of The Irish Tenors for you.
I was referring to your earlier complaint about our unprofessionalism. But it's okay, I will accept the Irish Tenors as an apology.

michaelknight said:
What's the story with dem dese days? Is it just the weekends they be playing? Does anyone listen to them? What're the shows like?
Okay, I'll try again...what's the story avec Phantom these days?

michaelknight said:
Okay, I'll try again...what's the story avec Phantom these days?
Only on at weekends
Lots of the same presenters, seem to have lots of enthusiastic listeners still
I mostly listen to it in the car, dunno if Pearl is still on Sun mornings (think she might be) cos I've been too busy to fecking listen

egg_ said:
Only on at weekends
Lots of the same presenters, seem to have lots of enthusiastic listeners still
I mostly listen to it in the car, dunno if Pearl is still on Sun mornings (think she might be) cos I've been too busy to fecking listen
yeah she's still on alright.

You're mega busy on Sundays, mid-morning? Jesus Egg you need to take some time-out!

Here Edel, you might know seeing as you work for Rupert Murdoch (or something). Are women controlled by Sex and the City? They used to be controlled by Friends, but I'm unclear where the lie of the land is these days.

I need to know for a project I'm doing.

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
Are women controlled by Sex and the City? They used to be controlled by Friends, but I'm unclear where the lie of the land is these days.

I need to know for a project I'm doing.

Of course they're not controlled by it. (And I don't think they were ever controlled by Friends either, except maybe hair-fashion victims.)

Do you mean are they influenced by it?

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
Here, Knighty, stick up the cover there for the people to see with their eyes what they will love with their hearts.
Okay, here goes...

Attachments

• CoverFinalSmall.jpg
    CoverFinalSmall.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 57
michaelknight said:
Okay, here goes...
It's like Where's Wally - I've found three of you in that there cover. Are there more? I also found Gavin Lambe Murphy, which reminded me he was in my dream/nightmare last night. Jayziz.

Psychotic no 2 said:
It's like Where's Wally - I've found three of you in that there cover. Are there more? I also found Gavin Lambe Murphy, which reminded me he was in my dream/nightmare last night. Jayziz.
No, just the three, unless you count Hasselhoff, that is. As for GLM, bloody hell, you don't half have enough nightmares, do you?

Here Richie,
are all those people on the cover your friends? And is that why you have no more lonely nights - because you've got your Bosco puppet and that?

Psychotic no 2 said:
Here Richie,
are all those people on the cover your friends? And is that why you have no more lonely nights - because you've got your Bosco puppet and that?
Well, that and my Billy Ray Cyrus photos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back