Nilpod (1 Viewer)

Nice one Willy.

I'm listening to the first one now.

I like it.I'm gonna stick them on me mp3 yoke and listen in work.Which is strangely apt as my job is in Killbarack.

Jazes I remember you're auld lad used to be driving the boats.Gas.

Well, we're up to episode 8 now.
Here's whats in this weeks episode;

Oh, it's on! It's on like Donkey Kong!!!

Nicky and Wil get their rage on today with the Ragepod.

There are many things that get our respective goats and because we need those goats we get very angry!

We discuss what it takes to tip us over the edge and what we have done to enrage others.

Nicky also finally makes good on his promise of an embarrassing photo. While it is no match for the mighty mullet, he has finally stepped up and delivered by showing Wil a photo of him committing the ultimate fashion crime; Denim jeans with a denim shirt. A picture of Nicky in Jeremy Clarkson mode should be here soon!

Check iTunes for Nilpod 8. It'll be there this evening some time.

Still really enjoying the podcast, although I have to say that the Revenge Nilpod had me worriedly racking my brain trying to remember if I ever said anything offensive to (or about) Wilbert...

I listen to too much talk radio...I know this because of the relentless impulse urges I had to text into ye on various relevant points whilst a-cycling..great stuff..re:nilpod 1..I love the schoolyard 'fact' of the headmasters cane having a steel bar going through it 'to weight it'....we had the 'leather' but 'knew' the Head had a 'double-leather' that would crash down on the first leather for extra 'ouch'...he also ate children:)p

I listen to too much talk radio...I know this because of the relentless impulse urges I had to text into ye on various relevant points whilst a-cycling..great stuff..re:nilpod 1..I love the schoolyard 'fact' of the headmasters cane having a steel bar going through it 'to weight it'....we had the 'leather' but 'knew' the Head had a 'double-leather' that would crash down on the first leather for extra 'ouch'...he also ate children:)p

Cheers Milker!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back