nice sunny morning (1 Viewer)

another dumb bint walked right out in front of me and was nearly seriously injured this morning, but dent my mood it did not. i would love it if we had a summer this year. love it.

Ha! I'm gonna be Miss Cosmic Wartoad. Beauty Pageants are SO HOT right now.

Fucking fuck the weather. I've never know such a shower of depressed maniacs as I have Irish people since last summer. Someone should put a stop to this. Thank GOD we voted the greens in. They'll solve it and we'll hold them responsible if they don't.

Ha! I'm gonna be Miss Cosmic Wartoad. Beauty Pageants are SO HOT right now.

Fucking fuck the weather. I've never know such a shower of depressed maniacs as I have Irish people since last summer. Someone should put a stop to this. Thank GOD we voted the greens in. They'll solve it and we'll hold them responsible if they don't.

Absolutely. I'm not Anti-Miss Universe. I'm more Miss-Anti-Universe. It's not the same thing.

I can't hack another shitty summer. I really, really, really can't. We're meant to get decent weather.

A few years ago, there was a voxpop on the radio about global warming, and one woman who was interviewed said, "Oh, it's great fer de kids."

Well, this shit isn't great for this kid. No way, no how.

whatever about the sunny mornings, isn't there a grand stretch in the evenings? And the drying out is phenomenal.

I got handed free smoothies as I was cycling past Christchurch this morning. I was hoping people would start cheering for me as I came down Dame St but it didnt happen.

I got one of those too, had totally forgotten about it, thanks Vinnie.

NO! PLEASE! No, I can't take another one.

Buzzo, it's sunny. Can we make our alien costumes in your backyard this afternoon?

I'm gonna be "Miss Auntie Matter".

Well, we did kind of get a summer last year, but it was in March and April or something daft like that.

Because Irish weather is so unpredicatable I think we should get 'sun days'. We should all be given extra days off work because it happens to be sunny and we're all going to turn into Morlocks otherwise.

spent the luvverly morning going the doctor - booo!

i can confirm, it is a day for shade lright, and legitimate use mind you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back