nice sunny morning (1 Viewer)

i blew off my afternoon lecture and headed out to dun laoighre.

met my papa, we got 99s from Teddys and we walked the seafront, in the blazing sun, him pointing out the spots where he learned to swim in the sea.

magic.

On the one hand, it's lovely cycling, but on the other, the cycling's over too quickly. Ho hum…..still, I could get used to this.

if its going to be a wet summer are any of yous up for starting a kerplunk club no equipment is needed everyone can join young or old?

i blew off my afternoon lecture and headed out to dun laoighre.

met my papa, we got 99s from Teddys and we walked the seafront, in the blazing sun, him pointing out the spots where he learned to swim in the sea.

magic.

papa died today - a nice sunny day.

in his sleep, in his favourite chair. i think today i realised why it was the right decision for me to move back to ireland. at least i was able to go over and be with him with the whole family and give him one last hug.

so get out there and enjoy those sunny days, people.

2235739692_df32be0735.jpg

papa died today - a nice sunny day.

in his sleep, in his favourite chair. i think today i realised why it was the right decision for me to move back to ireland. at least i was able to go over and be with him with the whole family and give him one last hug.

so get out there and enjoy those sunny days, people.

2235739692_df32be0735.jpg

So sorry to see that, LaLa.

thanks wil. i feel like i've been hit by a tonne of bricks. but the family is pulling together.

i love the fact we had one last '99, walk down the pier' day. we did it hundreds of times when i was younger. and only last saturday he was awarded the honorary presidency of St Joseph's FC.

i like to think he tied up 79 epic years pretty damn nice :)

thanks wil. i feel like i've been hit by a tonne of bricks. but the family is pulling together.

i love the fact we had one last '99, walk down the pier' day. we did it hundreds of times when i was younger. and only last saturday he was awarded the honorary presidency of St Joseph's FC.

What more can you ask for? That sounds like a pretty nice day.

La La, really sorry to hear that. Have been there and know what its like. Not nice.

Anyway, it puts lots of other stuff into perspective. Will be thinking of you.

Take care

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back