New York Fuckin' City Maaaaan (1 Viewer)

I think the cab works out at about $55-$60 including taxes, tolls & tip.

That's a flat fee for anywhere in Manhattan.

If you don't have much luggage take the train to Jamaica station and the subway in from there. Its a lot cheaper than a cab.

i went over with the burd! we rented a apartment, real cheap and clean! perhaps look into tht!!
Any links or ideas where i'd find out about apartment rentals?
pretty sure the chelsea hotel is cheap enough off season
great location too

http://www.hotelchelsea.com/
Stayed there last year. Shower of cunts. NYC was unseasonably warm last october, about 24 degrees at night and EVERYONE had the AC on 24/7, and about three days into our stay they took the AC out of our room. I went down and pointed out it's too hot to sleep at night, but they just kept saying "it's winter now, you don't need aircon".

Any links or ideas where i'd find out about apartment rentals?

Stayed there last year. Shower of cunts. NYC was unseasonably warm last october, about 24 degrees at night and EVERYONE had the AC on 24/7, and about three days into our stay they took the AC out of our room. I went down and pointed out it's too hot to sleep at night, but they just kept saying "it's winter now, you don't need aircon".

yeah, great location, but a lot of new yorkers shut down AC on date X, regardless of actual temperature.

They also fire up the heat on date Y, again regardless of the weather.

Talking to them is pointless.
A hotel though. Fucking hell.
Cunts indeed.

It rained all last night. The temperature has dropped down to about 23C now. Opened windows and everything. What a relief.

Sadly no... But the amount of knobs with Mac's wifing it in the lobby almost made me anti-mac

God bless priceline.com - got a room in the crowne plaza hotel in times square (swanky 3* hotel) for only $200 a night on a weekend. The rack rates on the website start at $450. Job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back