New Walkers Flavours (1 Viewer)

i had the builders breakfast ones - they taste like rashers and have this strange eggy smell/taste as well.
i wont be buying them again, not a fan of egg.
i have a pack of onion to eat for lunch - with bread, no noodles or ketchup

I'm bringing all six flavours to the match. I'll get them all eaten while the pre-match entertainment brought to you by Eircom is on.

Crisps for breakfast is always an interesting and faintly disgusting experience.

But maybe these new flavours will change the rules of when it's ok to eat crisps

Crisps for breakfast is always an interesting and faintly disgusting experience.

But maybe these new flavours will change the rules of when it's ok to eat crisps

I wouldnt normally eat Onion Bhaji for breakfast.....But then again i guess thats why the people at Walkers invented Builders Breakfast, which I ironically ate around 11:30 last night. Crisps are destroying my body clock!

the earliest i've seen anyone eat crisps is some youngfella munching in pearse st station round 8.10am a few months ago. his ma was beside him so she obviously encouraged it.

i tasted a few of these new walkers flavours out of sheer curiosity. builders breakfast was the best of a very bad bunch. the chili and chocolate flavour were dumped in the bin.

red bag monster munch are my current addiction. them are supervalu dry roasted nuts.

charlie brooker samples the new flavours:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2009/feb/16/walkers-crisps-new-flavours-brooker

"Chilli and Chocolate
Excreted Battery Acid, more like. A boring lunatic with halitosis explains the smell of charred wood to your tastebuds. It's vaguely like the smell you get when you bleed a radiator, but sharper, more disgusting, and worryingly "human". They should've called it "Dirty Protest" instead."

"Chilli and Chocolate
Excreted Battery Acid, more like. A boring lunatic with halitosis explains the smell of charred wood to your tastebuds. It's vaguely like the smell you get when you bleed a radiator, but sharper, more disgusting, and worryingly "human". They should've called it "Dirty Protest" instead."[/quote]

:):):) ha ha ha

onion bhaji: taste like bad curry. and onion. but not really onion bhajis.
builders breakfast: like manky old gone off buttered toast and gone off rashers. worst crisps ever.
chili & chocolate: taste like gone off worcester sauce crisps. and heartburn. but are nicer than the other 2.
overall verdict: manky

I'm quite liking the Cajun Squirrel flavour, a pointless description in terms of flavour really. They're more like chicken fajita flavour.

Had a go of the Chilli/Chocolate and have to agree with the general consensus that they're literally a load of crap.

My theory on crisp flavours is that they formulate a flavouring first and then decide what it tastes like.

I'm quite liking the Cajun Squirrel flavour, a pointless description in terms of flavour really. They're more like chicken fajita flavour.

Had a go of the Chilli/Chocolate and have to agree with the general consensus that they're literally a load of crap.

My theory on crisp flavours is that they formulate a flavouring first and then decide what it tastes like.

Heh! These are the only two I've tasted as well. The Chilli/Chocolate are disgusting - they don't really taste much like either. Cajun Squirrell are actually pretty good, I think they've a bit of a bacon fries taste to them.

the earliest i've seen anyone eat crisps is some youngfella munching in pearse st station round 8.10am a few months ago. his ma was beside him so she obviously encouraged it.

I had crisps at 6am once in the airport. It was horrible though, I was so hungry beforehand but felt like throwing up after I'd eaten them. Oh, the double edged knife!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back