New Walkers Flavours (1 Viewer)

Are they designed by some chef type or are they the winners of that stupid competition where they asked members of the public to submit ideas for new flavours?

actually, i'm not sure. but either or, whoever designed those flavours needs to be punched in the face.

Banshee Bones. The monarchy of corn snacks.

YES. i started a thread about them once. i had two packets over the weekend too. they are the best best BEST crisps ever.
(though i guess they're more corn snack than crisp, but whatever)

hate when they change the recipe: burger bites, banshee bones (yes, a few years ago), and most recently rancheros. wtf crisp execs???

yeah, the Banshee Bones are more plasticky these days. Definitely nothing to do with my 'palate' becoming more refined.
Of course they sold out the day they replaced the spooky story with that lame poem (which is now gone as well....)

anyone got a scan of the monster munch cyclops from the old yellow packs?

hate when they change the recipe: burger bites, banshee bones (yes, a few years ago), and most recently rancheros. wtf crisp execs???

yeah, banshee bones used to be outstanding. they've a bit too much air in them for my liking now. the old ones were the job tho. didnt realise theyve changed rancheros. sake. i remember before you could get rancheros with a sachet of seasoning to shake into the bag for a while. novelty crisp features, cool

bikers, were they the blue pack or the green one? I think there was both

anyone remember hula hoop ridges? greatest limited edition crisps eva!

hhridges.jpeg

yeah, the Banshee Bones are more plasticky these days. Definitely nothing to do with my 'palate' becoming more refined.
Of course they sold out the day they replaced the spooky story with that lame poem (which is now gone as well....)

anyone got a scan of the monster munch cyclops from the old yellow packs?

They've changed Monster Munch too. Not nearly enough seasoning.
I also think the change in texture might have something to do with the type of oil they use in manufacturing now.

Without wishing to join in another crisps thread too much, the rarely-found Bikers are the greatest corn snacks.

Oh. My. God. I haven't seen a packet of them in YEARS.
Delish!

Anyone like Snaps? Smelly smelly smelly pickled onion flavour. Unreal. Savage, in fact.

I haven't eaten Waffles since I ate a pack that was gone off and puked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back