New Walkers Flavours (1 Viewer)

they sent a heap of these 'crisps' into the office a few weeks ago. and fuck me, they were all rotten. particularly the builder's breakfast one.

barf. i love crisps. especially free ones. but i let them sit there, festering away in their armpit-like smelliness.

tayto salt and vinegar is where it's at.

they sent a heap of these 'crisps' into the office a few weeks ago. and fuck me, they were all rotten. particularly the builder's breakfast one.

barf. i love crisps. especially free ones. but i let them sit there, festering away in their armpit-like smelliness.

tayto salt and vinegar is where it's at.

thats disappointing....
i had those pringles select thai sweet chili over xmas. YOCK. serious taste of feet off em. tayto smokey bacon out of the fridge was a revelation to me. unreal

it;s pretty simple. when people start getting wanky with food, it fucking ruins everything.

i once went to a godiva chocolate tasting. sounds good, right? NO. it was all wanky posh flavours like dill and chilli and stuff.

CHOCOLATE FAIL.

these crisps are the same. silly stuffy flavours designed by some chef type with absolutely no comprehension of the fact that keeping it simple is best. they are crisps, for fucks sake.

How am I going to give up crisps with all these new flavours.
They all sound great, and they all will have to be tried in the context of a crisp & noodle sandwich. I'm doomed.

Endorsed by Wankface Blumenthal I see.Gee bag.

these crisps are the same. silly stuffy flavours designed by some chef type with absolutely no comprehension of the fact that keeping it simple is best. they are crisps, for fucks sake.

Are they designed by some chef type or are they the winners of that stupid competition where they asked members of the public to submit ideas for new flavours?

Most of them sound pretty unpleasant.

I used to love Pickled Onion Crisps, and the ones in a white bag with a blue bag of salt in them so you could add your own. Both only available up North.

Crisps would be my downfall.

Walkers ketchup flavour crisps are fuckin amazing, they should start selling them in Ireland before launching chocolate flavour fucking crisps

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back