New to Ireland. (1 Viewer)

Hayworth said:
[FONT=&quot]I I love it. Just itching good . I have been 3 months missing decent nights kip cos of the itchin like. its drivin me mad so it is. zis iz why i maybe comin across as bit angry like [/FONT]

LotriminAfJockItchcr1.gif

Hayworth said:
I don’t stick to a style but the last 20 artists on my itunes ( I have it on random) were:

Leonard Cohen
Rouge Wave
Tapes’n Tapes
Yo La Tengo
Guided By Voices
The Lovin’ Spoonful
Galaxie 500
Orange Juice
Lou Barlow
Paul Westerberg
Tom Waits
Sparklehorse
Country Teasers
White Hassle
Buddy Holly
Elvis Costello
Compulsive Gamblers
Marked Men
[FONT=&quot]Deerhoof [/FONT]

Hayworth said:
I don’t stick to a style but the last 20 artists on my itunes ( I have it on random) were:

Leonard Cohen
Rouge Wave
Tapes’n Tapes
Yo La Tengo
Guided By Voices
The Lovin’ Spoonful
Galaxie 500
Orange Juice
Lou Barlow
Paul Westerberg
Tom Waits
Sparklehorse
Country Teasers
White Hassle
Buddy Holly
Elvis Costello
Compulsive Gamblers
Marked Men
[FONT=&quot]Deerhoof [/FONT]

Marry me.

i hate steely dan. really, but occasionally i have this odd compulsion to listen to them. then they play that chord and i'm consumed with rage. fuckers. and then i'll do it again.

Ray Darcy sometimes plays good music. I'm tired of all that boyband and dance stuff that all the stations seem to play all the time. What about music with real feeling? Like James Blunt, even though he is kind of overplayed these days...

Hayworth said:
Link? Discription? And what is with the red and green comments? You people need to lighten up.

Battles are a bunch of shit-heads who think they're really cool when, in fact, no one likes them. The lead guy also claims to be straight and faithful to his girlfriend when, in fact, he's having regular sex with the drummer in the band (who's a guy). They're total dickheads until you get to know them - then they're actually alright. Actually, I'd say they're really, really sound people. The lead guy is a really nice bloke, when you get to know him.

I don't really know Decal. But I have met Dave Lacey. His nickname is Racey Lacey - which says it all, really. He's very, very quick.

billygannon said:
Battles are a bunch of shit-heads who think they're really cool when, in fact, no one likes them. The lead guy also claims to be straight and faithful to his girlfriend when, in fact, he's having regular sex with the drummer in the band (who's a guy). They're total dickheads until you get to know them - then they're actually alright. Actually, I'd say they're really, really sound people. The lead guy is a really nice bloke, when you get to know him.

I don't really know Decal. But I have met Dave Lacey. His nickname is Racey Lacey - which says it all, really. He's very, very quick.

Sold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back