New to Ireland. (1 Viewer)

Hayworth said:
[FONT=&quot]Fella? Think again. I doubt the Killers post here and if they do then they should be able to take some shit for writing bland songs. Are the Thrills here too?… because I would like to have a word with them. We already have one mind numbing band singing about California all the time (RHCP) we DON’T need another. [/FONT]

look if you're gonna come around here stirring shit (i don't know if you have that term in America, but it means causing trouble)
you don't have the right to say anything until you first pass this message boards initiation
to do this you must post up lyrics or better still an mp3 of a song you have composed.. a poem will do
or lyrics to a rap song you have composed yourself

until that your word is nothing around here

The Ballroom of Romance is good too - once a month in the Lower Deck - usually 3 or 4 acts - mostly local.

Lazybird is great for the experimental "music"
Skinny Wolves for the "art rock"

george mcfly said:
look if you're gonna come around here stirring shit (i don't know if you have that term in America, but it means causing trouble)
you don't have the right to say anything until you first pass this message boards initiation
to do this you must post up lyrics or better still an mp3 of a song you have composed.. a poem will do
or lyrics to a rap song you have composed yourself

until that your word is nothing around here

[FONT=&quot]So you have to be a musician to have an opinion here? Ridiculous. I am no accountant but I figure out where I am wasting my money. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]That Thrills cd became an expensive drink coaster. [/FONT]

Also, about 99.38% of the responses you receive will be taking the piss. Taking offence is like using delicious jam to fight bees.

Hayworth said:
[FONT=&quot]So you have to be a musician to have an opinion here? Ridiculous. I am no accountant but I figure out where I am wasting my money. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]That Thrills cd became an expensive drink coaster. [/FONT]

Hayworth said:

why are you so angry about music?

The Scientician said:
What style of music do you like?

I don’t stick to a style but the last 20 artists on my itunes ( I have it on random) were:

Leonard Cohen
Rouge Wave
Tapes’n Tapes
Yo La Tengo
Guided By Voices
The Lovin’ Spoonful
Galaxie 500
Orange Juice
Lou Barlow
Paul Westerberg
Tom Waits
Sparklehorse
Country Teasers
White Hassle
Buddy Holly
Elvis Costello
Compulsive Gamblers
Marked Men
[FONT=&quot]Deerhoof [/FONT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back