new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (2 Viewers)

What a dull game of hoof-ball. The only entertaining thing in it was the own goal. Hopefully the game tomorrow night will be better.

we have the beating of the cunts alright
it'll take another mad glory night now though.

fernando looked off it tonight
good thing xabi's back to his best. midfield general.
can't believe it.

flashes of classic alonso alright (quick free kick and backheal to masch for the goal etc) but i dont think hes back to his very best just yet.

finnan must be bolloxed cos arbeloa was shite all night and ultimately cost us the goal.

flashes of classic alonso alright (quick free kick and backheal to masch for the goal etc) but i dont think hes back to his very best just yet.

finnan must be bolloxed cos arbeloa was shite all night and ultimately cost us the goal.
arbeloa looked like he was trying to play kalou offside at the end. . from a throw.. sums him up.

poor riise, took a step closer to the exit there. he's a popular lad though, so his hair plugs might survive.

am i right in saying that liverpool have scored in every away game in europe this season? i think i am. plus we don't have united at the weekend. 9 changes from rafa?

It was a kick in the teeth alright, but we really should have gotten a second goal by then. Still, og in the 94th minute - Fuck sake.

Terry, Drogba...:mad: I would love it if we beat them. LOVE IT.

It was a kick in the teeth alright, but we really should have gotten a second goal by then. Still, og in the 94th minute - Fuck sake.

Terry, Drogba...:mad: I would love it if we beat them. LOVE IT.

Drogba is a dickface alright but Terry just does what any other cynical hardman defender/midfielder does. Pool have players like that too. Mascherano was lucky to get away without a yellow in the second half.

terry kicked torres in the ribs while he was on the ground, led with his arm in every aerial challenge and bodychecked the masch to take him out of the game. englands finest.

terry kicked torres in the ribs while he was on the ground, led with his arm in every aerial challenge and bodychecked the masch to take him out of the game. englands finest.

ah in fairness there was nothing in the rib kicking. led with his arm? a lot of defenders will do that. bodycheck on Masch? Carragher/Skrtel would have done the exact same thing in that situation. Skrtel did it against a premiership team recently if I remember right?

I agree with all the comments on Drogba, he's a totally dishonest player. But Terry just does what all the other hardman defenders do.

ah in fairness there was nothing in the rib kicking. led with his arm? a lot of defenders will do that. bodycheck on Masch? Carragher/Skrtel would have done the exact same thing in that situation. Skrtel did it against a premiership team recently if I remember right?

I agree with all the comments on Drogba, he's a totally dishonest player. But Terry just does what all the other hardman defenders do.
terry=cunt. you can see it in him. cunt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back