new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (2 Viewers)

Back to football.

Rijkard in, Hodgeson to quit at full time

this is the side he put out to play Napoli tonight

25 Reina
03 Konchesky
23 Carragher
34 Kelly
37 Skrtel
26 Spearing
28 C Poulsen
33 Shelvey
14 Jovanovic
19 Babel
24 Ngog

He really doesn't give a fuck about the Europa league. Who's this Shelvey lad any use ?

the only thing more boring than you cunts, is the actual football. can you take your master degrees elsewhere so actual fans can talk about how good dani pacheco might never be. thanks.

If you'd fired Benitez and hired a good manager when you were top of the league, you might have won the league, but no, Benitez had to rest Torres every time you had an away game against Fulham or some shite

ah benitez. are we still on about that cunt? he has a genius for protecting his legacy, doesn't he? now it looks like hodgson's fault, all of it. what changed, he asked, since we came second? purslow. not losing xabi alonso because he tried to force him out of the club, not marginalising our only left winger, not losing hyypia, not spending the bulk of the summer transfer budget on a crock who's not even suited to your tactics, not failing to bolster an attack over reliant on a fragile torres so that all we had when he was inevitably injured was a 20 year old. none of that. no. purslow. well, he's gone now, so i'm expecting a top 2 finish this year. nnn

ah benitez. are we still on about that cunt? he has a genius for protecting his legacy, doesn't he? now it looks like hodgson's fault, all of it. what changed, he asked, since we came second? purslow. not losing xabi alonso because he tried to force him out of the club, not marginalising our only left winger, not losing hyypia, not spending the bulk of the summer transfer budget on a crock who's not even suited to your tactics, not failing to bolster an attack over reliant on a fragile torres so that all we had when he was inevitably injured was a 20 year old. none of that. no. purslow. well, he's gone now, so i'm expecting a top 2 finish this year. nnn

i wasn't talking about Rafa, I was talking about how you and the WUM agree on so much.

so the penny dropped with Roy yesterday...press the opposition and keep Poulsen for the Europa.
shur it was only Blackburn but Pool finally played something that one might recognise as football.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back