new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (1 Viewer)

if he keeps up like this, he could have 5 or 6 goals by the end of the season. take that, andriy voronin.

I dunno what pleased me more-seeing Keane get off the mark or Drogba getting stretchered off.

The latter innit.
poor old didier, just when you thought there was no karma in footy. great result by cluj, though. what odds on them being mauled at stamford bridge?
villa, of course, won't beat chelsea cos martin has no idea how to play the big boys. kahm on villa, just once.

jeez, you cunts, it was a joke. going on his 1 in ten ratio.

real have come out and publically said they want agger. they said that. mentioned him by name. they're some fuckers altogether.

jeez, you cunts, it was a joke. going on his 1 in ten ratio.

real have come out and publically said they want agger. they said that. mentioned him by name. they're some fuckers altogether.

1:12 ratio innit.

They can have Agger for E30 million at Xmas if it brings in Barry (& allows Alonso to stay) plus A.N. Other.

1:12 ratio innit.

They can have Agger for E30 million at Xmas if it brings in Barry (& allows Alonso to stay) plus A.N. Other.
i dunno. agger is the future. skrtl i love to bits, but he's crazy, reckless. i think him and agger could be monster together, brains and brawn. jamie c is now 31, big sami 34, so we are going to need a replacement.

worryingly it looks like we may need to wait for that monumental fuck up skrtl has in his locker before we see a change. like i say, he's great, but hes always diving into people unnecessarily and was at fault for psv's goal on weds. we need agger to take the ball out of defence and offer a goal threat. he's played twice this season and already has bested finnan, arbeloa, carragher, skrtl, riise's goal tally for last season.

and i just don't see how barry would fit into that team. unless it's at left back.

Yeah you're probably right re: Agger but it's obvious Rafa needs to sell before he can buy...so if Agger wants out...$$$$$

We'll see how the table looks comes the next transfer window but I still think there's a place for Barry-even if it's as a full-back. A maruading full-back.

the pool are looking quite good

pitty kuyt and dossena and aurelio are still there

kuyt has his defensive striker moments
and he can score in the champs league

no way he should play against the minnows in the league

babel all the way

hats off to riera
hes been ok to good
i thought he'd be shitter

roll on the treble

are some of you implying pennant should play ?

pennant ahead of babel - are you fucking kidding me
pennant has scored 2 goals ever (you can bet your grannys saggy prune tits that he misshit at at least one of them)
babel got about ten in about 30 appearances
mostly as a sub

no fucking competition

id rather see kuyt play shite in attack and good in defence (as he is known to do quite regularly) than that piece of shit pennant ever wear a pool jersey again

where the fuck are you watching liverpool games ?
and on what kind of googlebox

even with 3d glasses on you can tell pennants cross is in row z - hes fucking shit
he doesnt have a brain for starters
you need that to play football if you arent all momo sissoko (kicks and long legs wham bam kick in the arse tackle tackle toe in the crows nest bruise your leg stylée)

robbie keane to start flying now

we're so fucking stong down the middle of the park and so shit out wide - we should be able to give anyone a good game now because we play with more heart than most teams (moral courage as giles likes to say)
we should bottle that up and give cunt like pennany and lucas leiva an overdose

did i ever say i thought lucas was going to be good
i think i did , did i ever say since then i thought hes a bag of shite - defo
i'll say it again
get your fucking hair cut or fuck off to david marshall hair college

skrtel is a legend
hes still only young and over here only a year and hes already one of the best in the business

him and agger will be lethal in a few years time

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back