New Joanna Newsom album (4 Viewers)

there you have it, he has the look of someone off thumped*. There's hope for everyone

*not me puh-leaz

Here's me looking wrecked on the last day of an ATP meeting Joanna Newsom. The arm on the other side of her is Bill Callahan's. I meant for him to get in the photo too but was glad he didn't.

It's quite amusing that she went from Bill Callahan to a comedian.

Poor Bill. The broads love someone that will make them laugh.

It's quite amusing that she went from Bill Callahan to a comedian.

Poor Bill. The broads love someone that will make them laugh.

Wonder who is tickling Cat Power's funny bone these days

Anyway, I totally can't stop listening to this album now. Baby Birch is the one I'm using to convince the sceptics...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I've often wondered about that "he makes me laugh" thing. Bill Callahan comes out with funnier stuff than that fratboy fool. At least on paper.

I mean, "dress sexy at my funeral", c'mon.

i was thinking you'd need a sense of humor when joanna lands home tanked about 3am 'saying annddhhy, annndddhhy, wake up duddhhhe, duuuddhhhe wake up..... i've got my rough mixes here.... check this shit out out its whack, its only 4 hours long'...

Here's me looking wrecked on the last day of an ATP meeting Joanna Newsom. The arm on the other side of her is Bill Callahan's. I meant for him to get in the photo too but was glad he didn't.

she looks like she's taking the piss out of you. what a total bitch

great picture worthit. And I don't think shes taking the piss. Giving the lad taking the pic the eye maybe but thats it.

the only burd I ever got my pic taken with was yer man out of hercules and love affair (who is pretty hot for a man to be fair).

anyway, this album is starting to sink in. There are definitely some instant high-points. I think the length of the album makes it hard enough to remember which tracks they are. But the first tracks on discs 1 and 2 are definitely among them.

That's the first photo where I actually think she looks really beautiful. Holy hell. Way better then most posed photos. I just wish she'd make an instrumental album. Love the music HATE the voice.

This album is really really good. There's definitely big obvious peaks, but my enjoyment is spreading out in both directions to encompass nearly every track on this. Possibly Autumn and Occident not really jiving yet, nearly everything else is. Epic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back