NEW CASS MC COMBS (1 Viewer)

my favourite bit is at the end of harmonia

"I lept from the cliff into a pool of Jersey river water, Jersey river water..."

I'd nearly say just go sequentially (starting with the Not The Way EP and then on to the album 'A')

His music isn't very instant though, i know a lot of people who have dismissed him too quickly.
It's so rewarding given time though

What record should someone who has never listened to him go for first?

Wot Ro sed. You could even listen to the two most recent records first, just don't start with Prefection. I still don't have the love for that record. Musically it doesn't fit into his other canon of work and as far the production - it's an experiment that didn't work imho.

Wot Ro sed. You could even listen to the two most recent records first, just don't start with Prefection. I still don't have the love for that record. Musically it doesn't fit into his other canon of work and as far the production - it's an experiment that didn't work imho.
i love prefection and the production! oh well. id say dropping the writ is his most accessible anyway. id consider the rest to be on a par with each other.

whoop!

I really like a few tunes off Prefection, (Equinox, Sacred Heart, Cuckoo and one or two others) but I thought his ideas were too all over the place for the record to work. What the fuck is going on on the last track for a start?! But anyway, Cass is great.

What record should someone who has never listened to him go for first?

I'd started with Dropping the Writ having heard a live version of That's That. I think was sold by the time I got to hear the studio version (the third track).

An elegant and subtle songwriter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back