Nerdlinger Re-Union gig!? (1 Viewer)

Eoddy Gorilla said:
nerdlinger.JPG

Ah, there we are. Found 'em in an old thread. :)
Great pics and is that Karen?

I'll leave a copy of the 7" in to Red Ink for you Gary and I'll try and send one down with the shams to the 'common for you Mickey. I don't have time to go down to the shticks at all for Christmas, me Da doesn't even live there anymore, it'd be a laugh and all but I just don't have the time.

Rad.

I saw Nerdlinger in Temple Bar Music Centre with a bunch of other bands for mixtwitch's album launch It was the first gig i went to after moving to Dublin from Plymouth. They played Astro Zombies, i think. Thats the only thing i can remember from the gig. It was great.

ReadySteadyJedi said:
Ha, me and my then missus came up from cork for that gig aswell, top gig, what with yer woodrow and all that. Legend.

RSJ are you coming up for this gig?

think that was the first """"Punk"""" gig i went to it also featured weeler and co goin mental and breakin loadsa shit..quite hillarious

Ciaran Mackle said:
RSJ are you coming up for this gig?
Yeah, most likely, unless something odd happens in the meantime. I'll be driving up from cork on the day if anyone want's a lift, and i'll be driving back to galway after if anyone wants a lift. PM me.

pissed i'm going to miss this :( ...never saw Nerdlinger before. 'Six' is one of my favourite songs ever. it's been on practically every mixtape i've made since i first heard it in 2002 i think.
does anyone have any links to Nerdlinger mp3s other than the Roadkill Stew ep or is that all that was recorded?

there was an anti-hero demo, of which the last line of the last song went "why can't they just let me be free". grade ripped off one of the riffs out of it as well.

Hey donjo, is there a couple of boxes of records in your gaff too? Im on my way back to roscommon in a couple of hours what you at?

what i want to know is if donal is going to re-create his special boyband hair look for this unique one-off gig. t'would really make the whole thing that bit more special....:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back