Nerdlinger Re-Union gig!? (2 Viewers)

I think I can successfully make my hair do that, also, I found a few records still with the stickers, I like those stickers - they should only go on skateboards, school books and telecaster copy guitars.

Ciaran Mackle said:
Is nobody safe???? :(
380621379_l.jpg

You're fucking not.

Just put up all the 7" songs:

http://www.myspace.com/nerdlingerpunx

Here Brine, bring Conor Nelligan with you from Cork! I remember that gig youse were talkin about, I think it was my 18th birthday...afterwards we got pissed and went out to Bayside, did a load of hedge-diving, swimming in the sewage works in the nip and stayed at Weelers...deadly.

Found some 7"s but the only way people are getting them is by recreating the shenanigans of that Carlow gig while we're playing ;) (and I don't mean taking smack in the jacks).

Bah!!!

BAH!HAHAHAHHBA!!HABAH!BAHAB@HA!BAH! ha.

yeah someone told me last night that cormo has gone edge, fair play...

and edzer, you only have to show up at 1 if you want to see some fillum or something..

Corm said:
http://www.myspace.com/nerdlingerpunxHere Brine, bring Conor Nelligan with you from Cork!
I was on to him yesterday, he's down in tralee for the next few days being a nurse or whatever it is he does these days.

HERE i'm sick of being in cork so i'm off back to galway in a minute SO if anyone wants a lift to this from galway or anywhere along the route to greystones, PM me - i'll be headed back to galway the same night and all if anyone wants to come.

falsemonkey said:
I saw Nerdlinger in Temple Bar Music Centre with a bunch of other bands for mixtwitch's album launch
that reminds me, when's that split with mixtwitch coming out then? we've been waiting for years at this stage.

Nah, twas going to be on Treasure Island Records but we said no...anyway, it'll be out after the split with No Matrix, the split with Kid Blunt and the 10".

Said this on the other thread already, but anyone I've not met don't be shy to say hello, I don't bite unless you ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back