Nerdlinger Re-Union gig!? (2 Viewers)

Corm said:
Yeah, I've got some of the 7", gonna bring them to the gig and sell them for cheap, swap them for cans/hash, or give them away, depending on how broke we are and how much we like you.

Just to counter-balance that shitty Reason To Believe review (THANKS, Shorty!), here's the one from Maximum Rock 'n' Roll (I seem to remember someone had gotten a huge amount of that issue of RTB to give out for free here -sheesh!):

"These guys remind me of the REDUCERS SF, melodic working class punk. Imagine nerdy Oi-sters into roadkill, against schools and wanting to be six years old...it's beautiful. Finally, something to believe in! As a bonus, the recipe for roast dog is on the back cover! Bon Appetit!" (MRR 217, June 2001).

Corm,I'm unlikely to make it to the gig,could you keep me a copy ?

and also the reviewer claiming ti sounds like 'working class punk' is so fuckin annoying, and in fairness really fucking condescending, its just these fuckers who can't possibly see that there might actually be diversity in music created by the working class, so instead they just pick a sound and call it working class. it's a wee bit classist methinks.

Hey korm, you're in copenhagen right? How do you fly there from ireland? Myself and another chap thinking of heading over for Roskilde next year, just wondering how to get there directly and easily?

You can fly to Malmo, which is in Sweden but only an hour or so away. But you have to get the expensive ryanair bus into Malmo for the airport then get to Copenhagen
But fuck Ryanair
Air lingus fly to Copenhagen directly for not much more.

mazzyianne said:
Air lingus fly to Copenhagen directly for not much more.
Really? Their website doesn't seem to think so. Best i can find so far is going to london and flying to copenhagen from there, that or going to maybe hamburg and getting the train to roskilde.

Hmmm, tricky...

nerdlinger.JPG

Ah, there we are. Found 'em in an old thread. :)

aer lingus discontinued all flights to denmark for some reason ? but now you can fly SAS (scandavian air) for pretty cheap if you book early.that goes direct too.

its a pain in the whole to fly dublin - london ,london - malmo and then take the bus to copenhagen from there.and it really isnt much cheaper.if at all.

roskilde festival was the most horrible thing i have ever experienced and that is no exaggeration.just full of pure wankers.lots of free shit lying around if you keep your eyes open and people keep their tents open tho hahaha ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back