needed: a room! (1 Viewer)

i'd offer you my bin, but it might be freakishly clean by your standards

a shit, you ruined it john. it would have looked so much more devastating if no one else had written anything ... like when anyone new came along and read it, it was like 'oohhhh, nasty', or 'ooohhhh, first blood', or something but in the head john, in the head and not on the board. jaesus exaspiration!

listen. if ye can find me a copy of Death Angel's frolic through The Park, i'll sort you out.

can't say fairer than that.

...with tales of sexual prowess both on the high seas and on railway property. you're all on the bloody list. take your age and factorialize it and then think of the animal that frightens you most - only the blood of [factorialized age] [frightening animal]s will save you now.

you've gone, what we in the indusrty term, "mental in the bin".

i'm afraid the only room you will find yourself in soon, my psycho-paranoic friend, is one with cushions on the walls. ahhh.

a: note time.
b. i never said that t'angel were the epoch.... it's just you cannay get their albums anymore... all deleted. (except act iii)
c. my suspcion is that south of Heaven is the arse kicker, and all other albums are afraid of it.

yeah, and i don't need a room any more - i'm squatting in the johnny blue factory on the scr until for ever.

the sound cellar???? genius. i'll have to try there. i havn't been down in that gaf for... i dunno. ages. what's it like these days?

Death Angel. I only know The Ultraviolence. It was shite, but their drummer was only 14 and was great.

And Reign In Blood pisses all over South Of Heaven.

"Decade of Agression", limited addition my ass its STILL on sale.

Seasons in the Abyss or Reign in Blood are the best of their albums. But I'd probably swing more to Reign in Blood as that was my first Slayer album, sniff back when I was in 6th Class sniff

Remember when Carcass were good and Boltthrower were still around they were the best 'o times. Actually what happened to all the Metal Gods. Obituary, Xentrix, D.R.I, Fudge Tunnel, Lawnmower Deth, Death and another thing remember Deicide did the lead singer get to kill himself yet, 'cos I remember reading an article years ago and in it he said when he was to reach the age of christ (33 for the pagans out there) that he would top himself. As Roy put it dedication is all you need.

the ultra violence was so-so. but frolic through the park was mighty. only problem with all these bands is that the singers are either howling girls or growling idiots. best metal voice ever has to be tom araya. and in south of heaven he sang his own lyrics. so we get to see in side his head. and he's mentaller than a rucksack full of chainsaws. that's why i went for that. don't get me wrong, reing in blood is the trendsetter in "extreme" metal. everything else copied it. but south of heaven... you couldn't.

i won my copy off the bloke called tom who used to do the sound cellar countdown thingy years ago... and i went ot the gig. class days.

Tommy Hayes who did the metal show on Capital/Nitesky. Ah yes. Without him I wouldn't have the Kreator LP that says: No thanks to gays and faggots for spreading AIDS.

Those wacky germans.

Deicide Cover Art Rejected - thegauntlet @ 22:56 PST
Roadrunner Records has rejected the cover work for Deicide's new album 'In Torment In Hell' due to it's graphic and sexually explicit nature. The cover art features visions of incest, oral sex, castration, oral sex with said castrated member, well known holy figures, and of course the usual devils, demons, and ghouls. New cover work is expected shortly.

imagine that

i said, get off my thread! and steven, for shame, that's one of the poorest (in spirit) sigs i've ever read. today's nut is an prick you kept on and annoying a people and is still a the nut flaggy pies by the sea or some such jossness.

ironically enough chuck from death got head cancer....
there's a lyric in that eh???
for pure retro death get murder squad...
it's autopsy jim but not as we know it.....and thrash metal ESP those fuckin mexicans is and always will be shite...unless your called acid reign....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back