needed: a room! (1 Viewer)

THIS IS SORT OF LIKE I LOVE (why is there no heart symbol on keyboards) 1988 WHEN I SWAPPED MY DURAN DURAN(went and bought the greatest hits a few years ago) RECORDS FOR TRASH METAL ,ANTHRAX, NUCLEAR ASSAULT, KREATOR(saw them in the top hat) SEPULTURA(saw them aswell) REMEMBER BUYING THAT DEATH ANGEL RECORD IN THE SOUND CELLAR,SACRED REICH 1st ALBUM.......... DON'T REALLY LISTEN TO MUCH METAL ANYMORE,OTHER THAN METALLICA'S (saw them in the top hat in 88) 80'S ALBUMS.. WHICH IN MY HUMBLE OPINION ARE THE BEST METAL RECORDS EVER MADE, NONE OF THE OTHER 80'S METAL BANS COULD TOUCH METALLICA, REASON I STARTED PLAYING GUITAR, THAT WAS A TIME WHEN THE WAY THE BANDS NAME WAS WRITTEN WAS VERY IMPORTANT

anon (21 Jun, 2001 08:46 p.m.):
THIS IS SORT OF LIKE I LOVE (why is there no heart symbol on keyboards) 1988 WHEN I SWAPPED MY DURAN DURAN(went and bought the greatest hits a few years ago) RECORDS FOR TRASH METAL ,ANTHRAX, NUCLEAR ASSAULT, KREATOR(saw them in the top hat) SEPULTURA(saw them aswell) REMEMBER BUYING THAT DEATH ANGEL RECORD IN THE SOUND CELLAR,SACRED REICH 1st ALBUM.......... DON'T REALLY LISTEN TO MUCH METAL ANYMORE,OTHER THAN METALLICA'S (saw them in the top hat in 1988) 80'S ALBUMS.. WHICH IN MY HUMBLE OPINION ARE THE BEST METAL RECORDS EVER MADE, NONE OF THE OTHER 80'S METAL BANS COULD TOUCH METALLICA, REASON I STARTED PLAYING GUITAR, THAT WAS A TIME WHEN THE WAY THE BANDS NAME WAS WRITTEN WAS VERY IMPORTANT, NEVER REALLY LIKED ANY THING TALLICA HAVE DONE AFTER AND JUSTICE FOR ALL...........GUNS N' ROSES WERE GREAT IN THE 80'S ASWELL APPETITE IS A CLASSIC RECORD.......THE WERE THE LAST GREAT ROCK N' ROLL BAND

anon (21 Jun, 2001 08:46 p.m.):
THIS IS SORT OF LIKE I LOVE (why is there no heart symbol on keyboards) 1988 WHEN I SWAPPED MY DURAN DURAN(went and bought the greatest hits a few years ago) RECORDS FOR TRASH METAL ,ANTHRAX, NUCLEAR ASSAULT, KREATOR(saw them in the top hat) SEPULTURA(saw them aswell) REMEMBER BUYING THAT DEATH ANGEL RECORD IN THE SOUND CELLAR,SACRED REICH 1st ALBUM.......... DON'T REALLY LISTEN TO MUCH METAL ANYMORE,OTHER THAN METALLICA'S (saw them in the top hat in 1988) 80'S ALBUMS.. WHICH IN MY HUMBLE OPINION ARE THE BEST METAL RECORDS EVER MADE, NONE OF THE OTHER 80'S METAL BANS COULD TOUCH METALLICA, REASON I STARTED PLAYING GUITAR, THAT WAS A TIME WHEN THE WAY THE BANDS NAME WAS WRITTEN WAS VERY IMPORTANT, NEVER REALLY LIKED ANY THING TALLICA HAVE DONE AFTER AND JUSTICE FOR ALL...........GUNS N' ROSES WERE GREAT IN THE 80'S ASWELL APPETITE IS A CLASSIC RECORD.......THEY WERE THE LAST GREAT ROCK N' ROLL BAND

everyone knows that Iron Maiden were the best heavy metal band.... ever,
including this guy:
http://www.bun.falkenberg.se/~anton/amaiden.html

i had always assumed that anon was part of the cormy gang and would eventually calm down. however, if, as he claims, he was at metallica and sepultura gigs in the 80's then he either went to them as a six year old or else he is actually in his mid 20s. does anyone else find this disturbing (in a quasi-pinteresque fashion)? (lit. crit. ref. for the benefit of knowitall students)

silo (22 Jun, 2001 01:24 p.m.):does anyone else find this disturbing (in a quasi-pinteresque fashion)? (lit. crit. ref. for the benefit of knowitall students)

Jesus tom move towards the light and get out of your own hole for the love of god!

Flight Of Icarus is on Piece of Mind, I think. myself and a friend stayed up till four in the morning a few months ago listening to my old Maiden stuff which we had rediscovered lurking behind Anthrax and Napalm Death in my small but perfectly formed vinyl collection. We could still howl along to
"Whoooo hooooo, Fight for the honour, Fight for the splendour, Fight for the pleasure" and all the other Dickinson classics.
Even as I laughed, I cried.

Did anybody else go to that gig? They ROCKED. Disably supported by the Tamworth Terrors, Wolfsshit, but sure you'll have that.
And what about Entombed? Ah shit, I'll get me black parka

ah go on, give this a listen...

http://mp3.mp3it.com/mp3/The_Champs/The_Champs_-_what's_a_little_reign.mp3

maybe, but they'll kick your f*ckin' ass. big time. yeah, big time, like some kind of over-sized big ben injecting time into you...

ok, i'll go through it slowly because it is you who is the one who is the spaful one.

greyskull was owned by he-man, proving instantly you're a fake. fake fake fake. mer man had more power the skellingbone, anyone with wings could see that. But the real threat, the one who visited me at night was webstor. now go and f*ck off you stupid f*cking imposter!

yeah, but wasnt skellingtor squatting there with his friends

anyway i dont think anything was more scary than prince adams mullet and white socks

'cept maybe those furry underpants..

so there!!

goddamit! he wasnt the scariest. you just change your picture. i gots the old skool he man. and when i say old skool i mean ye olde school! i still have the he man figurine with the interchangable stomach. you could have a fucked up slashed with a big fuck off sword he man or a buff ripped healthy he man. man he man fucking rocked my world. and yes, i still have no life. im a proffessional caddy. the dole doesnt even beat that..........

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back