Need a new word for Gay (2 Viewers)

I'm gonna use 'Garden State' for that type of fruity benj-smelling Irish cock.

The "message" at the end of every episode of Scrubs is so 'Garden State'.

Hmm. 'Juno' might work too.

I never used the word until met a friend who uses it all the time. It's made its way into my vocabulary but mostly when conversing with that particular friend. We mean no harm (it's not about sexual preferences) and it's a running joke. The few times it has slipped out in front of others, I have been mortified. I find 'lame' is a good substitute.

Your friend sounds like an asshole.

In the interest of revenge, i mean equality, I propose that instead of saying "gay" when making a derogatory comment you use the phrase "hetero white male"

I know gay lads that call stuff gay.

In the sense that its lame gay, they call people gay that are uncool. And then 10 sentences later, would ask if that guy was gay? , as in, likes kissing other boys.

Its generally pretty clear if they mean, but there has been some episodes of confusion.
That guy is pretty gay looking.
The guy with the Asian chick?
Yeah. With the gay assed shoes. And he's totally gay. I dont know who he thinks he's kidding.
He's gay? That's not his girl friend?
Nah. I saw him with a guy earlier.
So he's gay.
Yeah.
And that shirt he's wearing is fucking gay.
Right.

Its all to do with the intonation on the gay.
gay is uncool.
but gay?? is likes kissing boys.

It's all very confusing

Once when sitting in a room full of fluffy kittens eating bags of sugar while watching babe and looking at a picture of a cool ride with expensive rims I said "thats really sweet"

no-one knew what I was referring to

I know.. I know its not very politically correctly but Ive began to say retarded insted of gay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back