Need a new word for Gay (1 Viewer)

I was on a training course this week with a guy who was talking about a staff member who was 'a' gay. Turns out that the staff member was creating a fuss in the office just so he could get attention which, concluded the guy on the course, was probably why he was 'a' gay in the first place.

Dont worry about it.What the fuck do you care what people think when you say one thing or another.If I was you I would'nt hang out with people who don't know when yer taking the piss.I used to know someone like that.Headwrecker.Could'nt say anything without her going on that I was somehow some kinda nazi thug.As soon I as I was 16 I was outta there.Have'nt looked back.Much.

I was on a training course this week with a guy who was talking about a staff member who was 'a' gay. Turns out that the staff member was creating a fuss in the office just so he could get attention which, concluded the guy on the course, was probably why he was 'a' gay in the first place.

please say it was cultural sensitivity training.

or that 'attention' is slang for cock.

Does this actually exist?

like a dumb gay retarded motherfucker.

edit: on topic, it kind of warms my heart when someone says 'naff'. but there's a billion words for bad/ridiculous/uncool, i don't get why 'gay' and variants on 'retarded' are so strongly defended. it's still almost better than using them ironically, for which you get sent to the FUCKWIT circle of hell.

I used to know someone like that. Headwrecker. Could'nt say anything without her going on that I was somehow some kinda nazi thug.As soon I as I was 16 I was outta there.

..are you talking about your mother?

I'm surprised nobody has suggested serpico as a new word for gay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back