Natasha Richardson has just died (1 Viewer)

Poor Liam, it's like he's been widowed for the 1000TH time. That man has a face that looks like his lived through 10 holocausts. Feel so sorry for him and her now elderly mother. The dad Tony was a bisexual and died from AIDS.

Apparently it was love at first sight and she left Robert Fox for Neeson

on tuesday time out new york (pre emptively) reported that she'd died. i hope liam sues the shit out of them.

this story was so tragic - they seemed like a great couple. sadness.

i hope liam sues the shit out of them.
i don't know on what grounds you could sue someone for reporting that your wife died a day before she did. i'm sure he wasn't worried about what time out was printing, he had bigger issues preying on his mind.

I'd like to think he has other priorities than suing hospitals.

They really were one of the good couples in Hollywood terms, they kept things very private, they didn't court the media to the same extent as others and seemed genuinely mad about each other.

Such a seemingly simple accident too. Really is tragic.

i don't know on what grounds you could sue someone for reporting that your wife died a day before she did. i'm sure he wasn't worried about what time out was printing, he had bigger issues preying on his mind.

the reporter got it waaaaay wrong and then blamed it on 'semantics' and then kept referring to richardson in the past tense when she was, in fact, still alive for a two full days. i mean come on. of course liam had more on his mind, just saying that eventually him/her family may have a stern word with TONY.

Poor Liam, it's like he's been widowed for the 1000TH time. That man has a face that looks like his lived through 10 holocausts. Feel so sorry for him and her now elderly mother. The dad Tony was a bisexual and died from AIDS.

Apparently it was love at first sight and she left Robert Fox for Neeson
Poor her more like. He did inflict on us Love, Actually and those shitty Star Wars prequels after all.

Well he'd just been in a serious motorcycle accident, so he probably wasn't thinkin' straight when he signed up for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back