my space (1 Viewer)

I hate his smug picture and the 'a' in his name and the fact that he appears every time I sign in.

do you know what drives me up the wall on myspace?people who take it all very seriously and write things like : dont try to add me unless you message me first and blah blah blah...its a fucking shitty friends website not like yr letting them into yr gaff...fucks sake..

do you know what drives me up the wall on myspace?people who take it all very seriously and write things like : dont try to add me unless you message me first and blah blah blah...its a fucking shitty friends website not like yr letting them into yr gaff...fucks sake..

have you seen Simon Price's myspace? his is the ultimate one of them

793384743_l.jpg

1. NO FUCKING BANDS. FUCK OFF AND LEAVE ME ALONE, YOU TALENTLESS FUCKS. (I have now blocked bands from making friend requests. If you already know I'm a fan, send me a message and maybe I'll add you.)
2. DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT ADDING ME IF you don't know the difference between "you're" and "your".
3. DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT ADDING ME IF you are a Muslim, a Judaist, a Hindu, a Buddhist, a Sikh, a Satanist, or a Christian.
4. DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT ADDING ME IF you don't know the difference between "they're", "their" and "there".
5. DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT ADDING ME IF you believe in astrology, or similar candyfloss-brained mumbo-jumbo.
6. DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT ADDING ME IF you don't know the difference between "its" and "it's".
7. DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT ADDING ME IF you belong to any other religion I've forgotten to mention, or you go round saying things like "Well, I don't believe in organised religion, but I'm a very spiritual person, and there has to be some sort of higher force, don't you think?".
8. DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT ADDING ME IF you can't spell "psycho" without having to look it up.
9. DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT ADDING ME IF you habitually use the word "gay" to mean "crap, weak, lame".
10. PLEASE SAY HELLO FIRST and tell me who you are/why you're adding me, or else I will probably Deny.

seriously, I don't wanna be internet friends with someone like that

Ha ha ha! who the hell put that up on their myspace?

1. NO FUCKING BANDS. FUCK OFF AND LEAVE ME ALONE, YOU TALENTLESS FUCKS. (I have now blocked bands from making friend requests. If you already know I'm a fan, send me a message and maybe I'll add you.)
2. DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT ADDING ME IF you don't know the difference between "you're" and "your".
3. DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT ADDING ME IF you are a Muslim, a Judaist, a Hindu, a Buddhist, a Sikh, a Satanist, or a Christian.
4. DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT ADDING ME IF you don't know the difference between "they're", "their" and "there".
5. DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT ADDING ME IF you believe in astrology, or similar candyfloss-brained mumbo-jumbo.
6. DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT ADDING ME IF you don't know the difference between "its" and "it's".
7. DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT ADDING ME IF you belong to any other religion I've forgotten to mention, or you go round saying things like "Well, I don't believe in organised religion, but I'm a very spiritual person, and there has to be some sort of higher force, don't you think?".
8. DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT ADDING ME IF you can't spell "psycho" without having to look it up.
9. DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT ADDING ME IF you habitually use the word "gay" to mean "crap, weak, lame".
10. PLEASE SAY HELLO FIRST and tell me who you are/why you're adding me, or else I will probably Deny.

seriously, I don't wanna be internet friends with someone like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back