my space (1 Viewer)

Anyone like to try to qualify their Myspace experience at this point?

My blog seems to be more popular than my tunes and I can't for the life of me work out how to get into their ranking system or how to make the contents of my page searchable (particularly the contents of the blog) ....?

haha, only kidding!!!

i'm Joe aka Muppet

766151783_l.jpg

I was actually on the front page for about since months when I first signed up. (Seriously) I got shitloads of messages from worldwide randomers (hilarious), reunited a canadian girl's dying grandfather with his long lost brother, got loads of abuse from strangers, and got recognised once at a party. I accepted all the friend requests at first, but deleted the strangers eventually 'cus all the traffic was clogging up my account. Fame! Sort of.

I was taken off the "cool new people" list in the end, probably because of all the cuss-words and sick humour and a big picture of a goose with a penis that someone drew on my drawing space thingy.

I was actually on the front page for about since months when I first signed up. (Seriously) I got shitloads of messages from worldwide randomers (hilarious), reunited a canadian girl's dying grandfather with his long lost brother, got loads of abuse from strangers, and got recognised once at a party. I accepted all the friend requests at first, but deleted the strangers eventually 'cus all the traffic was clogging up my account. Fame! Sort of.

srsly?

EDIT: is this you?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=152077723

Nah that's not me! I'm a bit shy about revealing my true identity so I can't prove it, but the pic on the front page was of me hugging a china pig.

I vaguely remember that picture. Nothing beats Jen though, she got bored with Bebo and loves the Fratellis...she is a silly lonely and irresistible girl.

Question: I have music turned off and yet songs automatically play. Why is this? Did they change something and I need to check something new to make the music stop?

indeed, you'll love my new record "Killing Wild Animals Is Cool" and it's preceeding single "Drinking Beer, Scoring Chicks and [strike]Getting Into[/strike] running away from Fights"

One and a half of which you're pretty good at. Go Pantone! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back