my space (1 Viewer)

japeo

Since 2000
Website
www.theredneckmanifesto.com
yo pals,

who here has got a myspace account? we just put one up the other day. it's like subscribing to an over fifties dating agency or something.. but funnier..

what happens if you dont want any friends? do you just tell them no, i don't want to be your friend? is that bad myspace ettiquette? it has to be said its a good laugh though.

up my space

here is our one, www.myspace.com/redneckmanifesto

we turn down requests all the time, thats half the fun
the last one i turned down was the bleedin camembert quartet, ugh

http://www.myspace.com/thedudleycorporation

US tour looks cool, we played some of those places before. Grog shop in Cleveland is deadly. Empty Bottle in Chicago is great too. Oklahoma has dirty toilets, but an amazing record shop as part of it. With a clean toilet

rich, you've just given everyone an excuse to post their myspace sites. i'd like it to be known that i've been turning down friends since i was born. game over.

Ah no, it's deadly for keeping in contact with people you meet on your travels and shit. Also good for getting your stuff out there, be it photos, music, whatever.

And, j'know, stalkin young ones.

ReadySteadyJedi said:
Ah no, it's deadly for keeping in contact with people you meet on your travels and shit. Also good for getting your stuff out there, be it photos, music, whatever.

And, j'know, stalkin young ones.
hey wait a minute!
are you mr.X readysteady?

http://www.myspace.com/rowdyrowtinka
Not that will do you much good for networking Richie. I only have two friends and they are both ur friends already. And we must go for bevvies with Tom some time, we are shite friends to him altogether. Only have this cos they were all the rage when I was livin Stateside.not trying to promote anything like so it's a bit pointless for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

M Stevens & The Ghasts + Vega Storm
Wexford Street
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back