my space (1 Viewer)

hey richie,

a girl i vaguely know to say hi to in belfast now has a rednecks song (monkey language) automatically playing on her myspace page. at a guess, at least ten people in belfast will now hear it before your gig here next week. if they like what they hear, there'll be ten-fifteen extra people at your show. and the only reason she has it playing on her page is cos she likes it for what it is.

so you can slag it off all you want, hate all you want, be chumps all you want, but no one's gonna think you're any cooler.
plus, saul williams is now my friend, and mf doom said 'happy christmas'.

can't beat free viral marketing.

yo thats cool dude,

i take it back my space aint faggy its fag-tastic. (i feel like the bloke in the fast show that just agrees with everything anybody says :)

www.myspaceiscool.cjb.net

oh shit said:
hey richie,

a girl i vaguely know to say hi to in belfast now has a rednecks song (monkey language) automatically playing on her myspace page. at a guess, at least ten people in belfast will now hear it before your gig here next week. if they like what they hear, there'll be ten-fifteen extra people at your show. and the only reason she has it playing on her page is cos she likes it for what it is.

so you can slag it off all you want, hate all you want, be chumps all you want, but no one's gonna think you're any cooler.

oh shit said:
hey richie,

what's your page?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back