Music Maker (3 Viewers)

That solves it then. Next time anyone male needs anything in Music Maker just get Squiggle or cpr to go in and get it for them.

or you could just strap on some rubber comedy boobs and slather on some lipstick

if I did that, I'd make a super hot chick, and maybe get a free pedal or somesuch, I reckon

Yeah Snaky I'm not sure the pervert/musician crossover market segment is large enough to justify an enterprise of that nature in Dublin but we'll keep that idea on file anyway.

That solves it then. Next time anyone male needs anything in Music Maker just get Squiggle or cpr to go in and get it for them.

Great idea, I work near there too, pass the place several times a day.

Yeah .. someone should open a music shop where all the staff are girls. They'd make a bomb. There's a recession busting idea right there!

Hmmm... here, CPR, I think we should put our heads together on this... I'm sure we could come up with a business plan.

First we gotta have a name for our new shop!and will you be into being head of drum department?

Oh yeah .|..| Our customers will love the fact that they're better than me... they won't feel so intimidated, and they'll be able to show of a bit.

And I can make lots of noise when there is nobody around.

I'll get thinking about a name...

Are you sure?

Ah, but you're cute as a button, how could anybody be mean to you.

youre as delusional as i am!

If women worked in that shop ernesto would be away in a hack.

yep!

'oh hai der. id like to play with the settings on that fuzzbox youre holding there.
'yes ill take it, do you accept telephone numbers?'

Hmmm, that actually matches in with something Burgerbarbaby hinted at. He was bitching and moaning about the place and how they were all pricks and horrible to him and then when we went in there they were lovely and gave him whatever it was he was looking for (I can't remember). Gave it to him for free.

So, maybe they're just nice to females, or guys with females.
When I bought my bass there they were as unhelpful as fuck when I was trying to choose one but I did manage to get a free case thrown in so maybe you're on to something there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back