Music Maker (1 Viewer)

They've always been pretty nice to me, sound and helpful and giving little discounts here there and everywhere. As someone pointed out in work while complaining about them, their niceness could stem from the fact that I'm a female with big boobs.

They've always been pretty nice to me, sound and helpful and giving little discounts here there and everywhere. As someone pointed out in work while complaining about them, their niceness could stem from the fact that I'm a female with big boobs.

What a bloody great post. CPR is the best

Hmmm, that actually matches in with something Burgerbarbaby hinted at. He was bitching and moaning about the place and how they were all pricks and horrible to him and then when we went in there they were lovely and gave him whatever it was he was looking for (I can't remember). Gave it to him for free.

So, maybe they're just nice to females, or guys with females.

Hmmm, that actually matches in with something Burgerbarbaby hinted at. He was bitching and moaning about the place and how they were all pricks and horrible to him and then when we went in there they were lovely and gave him whatever it was he was looking for (I can't remember). Gave it to him for free.

So, maybe they're just nice to females, or guys with females.

you must spread rep etc etc...I suppose predominantly their customer base is male so maybe it breaks up the sausage party if ladies come in?I even got money off a sale pedal at christmas and plecs thrown in!

I think we may have cracked it. We should put this theory to the test.

Each of the times I've gone in there they've either given me a discount, or thrown in something small for free.

I think we may have cracked it. We should put this theory to the test.

Each of the times I've gone in there they've either given me a discount, or thrown in something small for free.

I think we ladies deserve it, after all we have to put up with periods. Yeah they always throw in patch leads n stuff, i like em.

Me and my mates got kicked out of Music Maker about 10 years ago for laughing at one the employees who was trying to play some Apollo 440 song but kept getting it wrong.

That solves it then. Next time anyone male needs anything in Music Maker just get Squiggle or cpr to go in and get it for them.

If women worked in that shop ernesto would be away in a hack.

Yeah .. someone should open a music shop where all the staff are girls. They'd make a bomb. There's a recession busting idea right there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back